twenty one

_

SHINE BRIGHT

by 초융한

_

As soon as they arrived at the apartment, Sunoo threw his body on the sofa while Ni-ki went to the kitchen to bring some snacks for the two to eat while watching the movie.

When Ni-ki returned to the living room, he saw Sunoo zoning out, so he placed the cold bottle of juice in the latter's neck, bringing him back to reality.

"Aish, fuck. Riki!!"

Sunoo rubbed his neck while Ni-ki laughed at the reaction. Ni-ki put the snacks at the table and opened the TV, searching for a movie to watch.

"What do you wanna watch?!"

Ni-ki asked as he didn't find any movie.

"Frozen."

Sunoo said while putting lip balm on his lips, which looked so kissable right now, but Ni-ki was amused by the answer to even notice it.

"Seriously? Frozen?"

Sunoo nodded and finally looked towards Ni-ki, who was already looking at him.

"Nishi, I want something, and please don't say no. "

The mentioned boy nodded his head, indicating Sunoo to tell further.

"I want to drink. I mean like drink, y'know."

Ni-ki frowned at what Sunoo said while Sunoo looked down in his fingers, which were on his lap.

"You wanna what?!"

He asked to confirm what he had just heard because he knew Sunoo strictly dislikes drinking alcohol or any type of hard drinks.

"Nishi, please. I just wanna taste it, please just a little. Please~"

Sunoo pleaded as he went to Ni-ki and held both hands, but the latter denied it. However, Ni-ki eventually gave in as Sunoo kept on requesting.

"Okay, but just a little."

Sunoo nodded w a bright smile, and Ni-ki went to his kitchen to bring a bottle of Soju.

An hour later...

Well here they are, Frozen is playing in the TV while snacks are spoiled all over the table w few empty bottles of Soju on it and about the two, there they are one is laying in the sofa while giggling like a crazy and the other is sitting in the floor w his back leaning on sofa making both of their head join together.

"I feel sooo~ good right now, Nishi."

He giggled as he spoke those words.

"Y'know my mind was all fucked up due to that slutty bitch. I just hate her so much like so freaking much. I just want her to disappear and never come back. I just hoped that god took her instead of my dad."

He paused for a moment before talking again.

"My dad. I've never told you about him, right?"

Ni-ki nodded and he turned towards Sunoo who had a huge smile on his face as he started talking about his dad.

"My dad was the kindest person I've ever known. He used to be a lawyer, helping innocent ones to get justice. He loved us so much, and I also loved him so much that I still do. He was my everything."

He smiled more widely as he remembered his dad, his eyes sparkling while Ni-ki adored it and listened to his every word.

"Wanna know a thing?"

Ni-ki nodded.

"My-My dad was just like you."

Sunoo hand slowing made its way to Ni-ki's cheeks, caressing it.

"He used to take care of me, scold me, fulfil my wishes, and adore me just like you do."

Sunoo said as tears started to form in his eyes.

"So y're trying to dad-zone me?"

Sunoo giggled through tears, which has now fallen down.

His hands slowly went towards Ni-ki's hair, slowly moving his fingers while Ni-ki wiped his tears.

"No cause there is a difference. My dad loved me like his son but you,"

Sunoo looked straight in his eyes.

"Do you love me?"

Sunoo questioned. They both stared deep into e/o's eyes. There was a moment of silence before Ni-ki spoke.

"You already know the answer, Sun."

Ni-ki answered to Sunoo w/o breaking eye contact.

There was the silence, only the sound from the TV, and their breathing was heard while they were lost in e/o's eyes slowly leaning in.

Only a few centimeters were left between them, lips almost touching, but before it could touch, Sunoo passed out.

Ni-ki chuckled at realizing what was going on. He slowly leaned in and pecked on Sunoo's forehead.

"I love you so much, Sun. Just wait a few days, and I'll confess it to you."

_

Sunoo woke up w a huge headache. He looked around the room, being confused about how he ended up there it was Ni-ki's bedroom. He has come here a few times before so he could recognize it. He also noticed that he was wearing a white sweatshirt w shorts, which was obviously Ni-ki's.

He blushed at the thought of Ni-ki changing his clothes but soon came to reality when the door opened and Ni-ki walked in w a soup in his hand.

"Oh y're up."

Sunoo just nodded while Ni-ki came towards him, placing the soup in the side table. He sat in front of Sunoo.

"So to clear your confusion cause I know you don't remember a shit about yesterday, you drank so much that passed out in sofa and I brought you here. I changed your clothes but istg I didn't see a thing."

Sunoo giggled at his words and nodded his head w a small "Thank you."

"And eat this soup, it will help you w your headache."

Ni-ki picked the soup and placed it in front of Sunoo.

"Thank you, but is it eatable? Cause I remembered the food you cooked for me last time was a shit."

Ni-ki rolled his eyes at Sunoo.

"Don't worry, I took Jay hyung's help."

"Really?!"

"Okay, don't eat. I'll throw it."

Ni-ki was gonna take the soup, but Sunoo stopped him.

"I'm sorry. I'll eat."

Sunoo hesitatingly took a sip while Ni-ki looked at him w curious eyes.

"How is it?!"

"Mmm~ It's okay."

Sunoo answered and took another sip later, continued w others.

"Only 'okay'?!"

Sunoo just nodded and became busy w his soup.

"You sure? cause you're eating it like your life depends on it."

Ni-ki said while holding his smile cause Sunoo looked way too much adorable right now.

Sunoo simply ignored him.

After that, Sunoo took a shower and borrowed Ni-ki's clothes to wear after taking a shower. Then they watched some series to pass the time as it was weekend, and Ni-ki drove Sunoo home once the sun was set.

_

SHINE BRIGHT

by 초융한

_