fifteen

_

SHINE BRIGHT

by 초융한

_

"I- I saw Jungwon and Jay hyung together when they were about to kiss e/o. And y'know how protective I'm towards Jungwon, and I was drunk as well. So, I don't know what came over me. I happened to punch Jay hyung right into his mouth, leaving some brushes. And after that, I said so many nonsense things to Jungwon, which I shouldn't have told cause he did nothing but just fall in love w Jay hyung. At that time, I was so mad at Jungwon, so I left from there and went to the club in order to ease my mind."

"Aish, I'm such a selfish asshole. I'm sure Jungwon is so mad at me. Ugh! I hate myself."

Ni-ki really regretted the things he did a few hours ago. He knew Jungwon has catch some feelings towards Jay as there was not a single day in past weeks that Jungwon didn't told him how good and caring Jay was to him or how handsome Jay looked in his casual but stylish outfit. 

He was happy for his best friend because Jungwon was finally moving on from his past, the past which stopped him from making new friends, the past due to which he still needs someone trusted to stay by his side at night in order to not have a nightmare, and still needs to go to the therapist.

Ni-ki somehow started trusting Jay. Ni-ki saw how Jay would make Jungwon feel so special, how Jay would be by Jungwon's side no matter what and how Jay looked at Jungwon w those eyes. Those eyes were filled w love, adoration, and concern.

But, Ni-ki was still concerned. He knows he is being overprotective towards his best friend. Whenever he sees the two together, the things of their past rings in his mind alert him that this happened before as well.

A few years back, Ni-ki and Jungwon used to study in another school. Even tho Jake, Heeseung, K and Ta-ki studied in different school (a/n: their all present time school), Ni-ki already was friends w them (a/n: don't ask me how) but Jungwon only knew Ni-ki. Ni-ki and Jungwon were best friends since they were in their diapers as their parents were friends.

Jungwon was a bubbly, friendly, and talkative person while Ni-ki was totally opposite. He didn't like talking much but was a sweet and caring person. Ni-ki was protective towards Jungwon ever since they were children. Well, Ni-ki's parents taught him to do so. He was raised by his parents saying that 'Jungwon is sensitive, so you should protect him at all cost'.

It was a summer camp, and at that time, Wonki needed a member to participate in the game. They saw a tall and handsome boy all alone, so they asked the latter to be their teammate. As the time passed by the latter became really close w Wonki, they discovered that the boy was two batch senior than them, studying in the same school and his name was Jan.

Two months after the camp, Jungwon realized he started growing some feelings towards the senior, which just grew and grew up until he finally decided to confess. Ni-ki also supported him as he trusted the senior and thought the senior also felt the same towards his best friend.

As Jungwon confessed his feelings, the senior also accepted it, but our innocent Jungwon and Ni-ki didn't know what the senior was up to. After the confession, the two used to go on various cute dates and used to tell e/o how much they liked the other.

It was until their 6th month anniversary. Jungwon was ready for his date cause Jan promised him he would take him to one. Jungwon got a text from Jan saying, 'Baby, come in this location, I'm waiting for you, sweet heart, and dress pretty.' Jungwon clicked at the location and frowned cause it was a nightclub's location.

Jungwon hesitated and decided to call Ni-ki to ask him whether he should go or not, but he stopped as he remembered Ni-ki must be in his tuition classes. After having self discussion, he decided to go cause Jan was there, Jan will obviously keep him safe. And that was the worst decision he ever made. 

That night was the worst night for him, as he reached the club which had no guards to check on the gate, he saw his boyfriend making out w a girl. Jungwon didn't know what happened after, all he remembered was his boyfriend throwing him(Jw) to some unknown boys who dragged him to a red room and did some dirty things to him w/o his will. He cried all night, telling them to stop but they never stopped.

That night, everything changed, Jungwon was not the same old person. It took him months to open up to Ni-ki and a whole year to finally come outside of his house w the help of a psychiatrist along w Ni-ki and his family.

After that, Wonki changed their school, which is their now present time school. Jan was jailed along w the other boys who were present that night.

Back to the present time_

Sunoo hugged the other, telling him it was okay, and Jungwon was not mad at him. In fact, Jungwon was so freaking worried about the latter. He told Ni-ki that he should apologize to Jay for punching him and also to Jungwon for being mad at him as well as worrying him.

Later, after calming the not so drunk boy and having a good talk, Sunoo dropped the latter in Jungwon's apartment. Ni-ki hesitated on going inside and facing the other two, but his hesitation got away as soon as he saw Jungwon's worried face.

Ni-ki wasted no time and hugged Jungwon, apologizing for his behaviour. 

Sunoo smiled happily as he cooed at them. He then took his leave in order to give the three some privacy to talk their things out. Which worked as Ni-ki decided to give a chance to Jay.

_

SHINE BRIGHT

by 초융한

_