nineteen

_

SHINE BRIGHT

by 초융한

_

"Wanna go watch Ni-ki's practice?!"

Heeseung asked Sunoo and Jungwon, who were doing nothing but zoning out cause they didn't have any classes, and Sunoo's practice for the day was over.

Jungwon and Sunoo looked at e/o and nodded their head. They stood up from the bench where they were sitting. 

The trio headed towards the school's arenas, where the final team was practising the game. The match was around the corner, so the practices were strictly done.

They sat on a bench and watched the team play.

"Ni-ki is hot, right?"

Jungwon whispered to Sunoo, who was drooling over the mentioned boy. Sunoo subconsciously nodded w a small "Yes" but soon realized what Jungwon said.

"Ah- I- I mean - "

Jungwon and Heeseung laughed at Sunoo's red face. Well, Heeseung could hear them as they were sitting together.

"Aw, are you shy?! Do you really think he is hot?!"

Heeseung teased Sunoo, who covered his red face w his hands.

"Don't tell me you like my bestie. I totally support you if that is the case."

Jungwon joined, and there they went, and they started teasing the poor boy.

"Yah! You both shut up."

Sunoo stood up from his seat and started walking without looking in front cause he was busy hiding his red face and there it goes, 'Boom'. Sunoo bump into something or more like someone.

Sunoo tightly closed his eyes, welcoming his fate of landing hard in the ground. But instead of the ground, he felt an arm around his waist, which prevented him from falling.

"Look where you are going, princess."

Sunoo heard the voice of the one who caught him. He slowly opened his eyes to meet w the other's deep brown eyes, and just like in K-dramas, the time around them stopped. They were just staring at e/o. It felt like they were the only people in the universe and were made for e/o. The butterflies were flying around them, and they were in the spotlight, but their this little moment was interrupted by

"Ahm!"

Jungwon coughed to bring back the two in reality. Sunoo quickly stood up properly while Ni-ki glared at Jungwon, who was giving them a teasing look.

"Ah, I-I'll leave. Bye!"

Sunoo quickly said and started leaving but stopped when Ni-ki called him out. "Call me once you finish your things, I'll drop you home."

Sunoo just nodded and left the arenas.

As Sunoo left, Ni-ki looked towards his friends, who were all looking at him like they were watching some kind of movies.

"What the fuck are y'all looking at?! And you two, get back to practice."

Ni-ki glared at them, commanding to K and Jake at last who also came towards them few moments ago w him and again went back to practice.

_

Ni-ki just finished his practice and here he is changing his clothes in the changing room along w his team who were being way too much noisy while talking about girls except Jake and K who were just laughing their ass off.

"Wait I'm curious 'bout one thing."

One of his teammate, Dean said making everyone look towards him except Ni-ki cause he was not interested in their bullshit. They only talk about girls of cheerleading team.

As Dean got everyone's attention he continued,

"Is the cheerleading captain our Ni-ki's wife?!"

The guy looked at Ni-ki w a teasing look, referring Sunoo as cheerleading captain.

Ni-ki rolled his eyes at his noisy friends who keeps their nose in everything and everyone's business.

"No, he is not - "

Ni-ki got cut off by his phone ringing. It was Sunoo.

"Oh~ It is from his wife."

His another teammate said.

Ni-ki quickly shushed them and picked up the call.

"Nishi, my things are finished so come pick me up. I'm at the main gate."

Sunoo said from the other line.

"Okay stay there. I'll be there in few minutes."

"Sure, I'm waiting~."

Ni-ki cut the call and looked towards his friends who were looking at him w a 'you sure 'bout what you told before' look.

Ni-ki just stuck out his tongue to them and took his bag, leaving the room.

He went towards his car and got into it. He then started driving towards the school's main gate where Sunoo was waiting for him.

He smiled widely when he saw the other but the smile soon changed into a worried face when he saw sadness in Sunoo's face.

He stopped the car in front of Sunoo. The latter quickly got inside the car.

"Hi, Nishi."

Sunoo greeted w a small smile which looked totally forced to Ni-ki. So instead of greeting back Ni-ki questioned,

"Sun, what happened? Are you okay?"

Ni-ki caressed Sunoo's cheek.

"I'm fine, Riki. Just a little bit tired."

Sunoo said as he hold Ni-ki's hand and took it off from his face.

"You sure?"

Sunoo just nodded. 

"So, wanna go grab an ice cream?"

Ni-ki asked trying to lift up the other's mood but sadly it didn't work. Sunoo shook his head as no.

"I just wanna sleep."

Sunoo said and adjusted himself in the seat, closing his eyes to sleep.

Ni-ki just let out a sigh and caressed Sunoo's hair.

"Then sleep well, I'll wake you up once we reach your house."

Ni-ki then started to drive out of the school.

_

SHINE BRIGHT

by 초융한

_

I'm so sorry for late and short update cause my exams are going on. I'll be posting regularly once I'm done w this shitty exams so this much for now. BYE, I'll be back soon as I've 2 subjects left which will take 4 days to finish as we've gap for studying in between each exams.

_