nine

_

SHINE BRIGHT

by 초융한

_

"We'll come to pick you up at 5. Just text your address."

Sunoo nodded to his friends as he bid his byes w them.

The school just finished and as agreed before, they are gonna hang out but 1st they will be going to their house and change their fit.

Sunoo reached his house and straight went to his room after greeting his aunt, searching for a causal but good outfit. After minutes of searching and arguing, he finally picked. He took a quick shower and wore on his clothes. He put on some light makeup along w some accessories. Being satisfied, he checked on his phone as he got a text from Ta-ki saying he was on his way to pick Sunoo up. [a/n: Sunoo already texted his address to Ta-ki before showering.]

[a/n: Sunoo's outfit along w accessories

[a/n: Sunoo's outfit along w accessories. Well, Sunoo is a cross-dresser so if you see skirts in the future, then don't be surprised.]

Sunoo put on his shoes and bid his bye w his aunt. Just in time there was the sound of car honk.

"Have fun."

His aunt said to which he just smiled and nodded, waving to her. He got outside and saw Ta-ki, Daniel, and Jay waiting for him in the car. He greeted them and took the passenger seat as it was for him.

"Wow, am I really hanging out w Sunoo?! Like, The Kim Sunoo, who is so popular in social media?!"

Daniel and Jay rolled their eyes at Ta-ki's dramatic ass while Sunoo giggled.

"Where are others?!"

Sunoo asked as they started going towards their destination.

"Geonu, Sunghoon, and Nicholas are coming directly at amusement park, and I guess Heeseung hyung is picking them up while Jungwon, Jake, and K are in Ni-ki's car. Lastly, EJ won't be coming because today he has a family party."

Sunoo nodded as Daniel said that.

"Sunoo?!"

"Yes, hyung."

"Are you sure y'll be fine. I mean, what if you encounter some crazy fans?!"

Sunoo paused for a second before answering Jay's question.

"Oh shit, I clearly forgot about it. But I guess it'll be fine, I'll just simply ignore them and enjoy my evening w y'all."

Jay nodded as he focused on driving.

"Can you share us your last experience of meeting fans?!"

Ta-ki questioned because he was curious how the other lived a celebrity kind of life.