thirteen

_

SHINE BRIGHT

by 초융한

_

"1 2 3 4 and 5 6 7 8. Okay, done for today. Now you can all go home. Don't forget to hydrate yourself and have a balanced diet to be in good shape. And another thing tomorrow is Saturday doesn't mean you have a holiday, come at sharp 8 am to practice."

The club president dismissed the class. Sunoo let out a big sigh, feeling exhausted, and went near his backpack. He thought it would be fun, but guess what? It is so freaking exhausting, especially when you are the lead. He took out his water bottle and sat down while drinking the water.

"Aish, who thought cheerleading would be this difficult."

"Right?! How about quitting it?!"

Ni-ki jumped out of nowhere, scaring the shit out of Sunoo. After realizing it was Ni-ki, the latter rolled his eyes and playfully hit Ni-ki's arm.

"No, I won't, and wtf are you doing here?! Don't you've your practice?!"

Sunoo answered as well as questioned to Ni-ki, who was looking around the room cause it was his 1st time in the cheerleading club practice hall.

Sunoo waited and waited, but Ni-ki didn't answer him. Well, Ni-ki was busy exploring the hall. Sunoo folded his arms on his chest and just watched Ni-ki. After some time, Ni-ki finally looked towards Sunoo.

"Are you finished looking around?!"

Sunoo raised one of his eyebrows up. 

"Let's go."

Ni-ki started walking off, making Sunoo panic because he had not packed his stuff.

"NISHI!! WAIT, I'VE TO PACK MY THINGS!!!!"

Sunoo shouted while getting his things. After gathering his things, he bowed to the club's president and walked towards the direction where Ni-ki went.

"Aish, where did this kid go?!"

Sunoo said while putting the things he was holding to his bag and walking the way he thought Ni-ki went. 

Sunoo was walking w/o looking in front then suddenly someone pulled him making him land on that someone's chest and at the same time he heard a motorbike was passing in a high speed. [ They are outside the school cause the practice hall is on the opposite of the school and are now heading towards their school.]

"Wtf Sun?! Can't you walk looking in front?!"

The person spoke as Sunoo freed himself from the person.

"It was your fault. Who told you to leave me behind?! and now you're scolding me."

Sunoo pouted and folded his arms on his chest.

"Ugh, fine, it was my fault now stop being a baby, and let's go."

"Where?!"

Ni-ki didn't reply to Sunoo and started walking. Sunoo rolled his eyes and started following Ni-ki while mimicking Ni-ki's words, making different faces.

"Stop doing that. People are gonna think you are a crazy idiot."

Sunoo stopped making faces and looked at Ni-ki like he saw a ghost.

"How do y'know what I was doing?!"

Ni-ki looked back at Sunoo and chuckled at his face.

"You always do that when I scold you. Now let's go. I'm starving."