The Heirs Part 107

Mattheo looks at you mischievously as you throw your phone down and turn to him. "It's been a long time since we've fucked alone," he says as he picks you up, and you wrap your legs around his waist, already feeling his erection between your legs. 

"I'm sure we'll manage just fine," you reply wrapping your arms tightly around his neck and kissing him hungrily. 

He walks you over to your couch and sits down, still holding you so that now your straddling him. "I probably don't tell you enough I'm so fucking in love with you it hurts. When I saw you walk into the Great Hall that day, I knew you were going to be my obsession. I just didn't know that that obsession would turn into the intense poly relationship we have today. You changed my life when you walked through those doors. I'm so fucking lucky to have you and Enzo and Theo."

"You were my first here. There's always going to be a spot in my heart that belongs just to you, but I'd be nowhere without all three of you. You're my life," you reply pulling your shirt and bra off. You knew you didn't have much time to be sappy. 

Mattheo watches you, passion and lust in his eyes, and moves from kissing your neck to your chest. You pull his shirt over his head before standing up and removing the rest of your clothes.

"I think I specifically recall telling you I'd give you head for your headache. Let me take care of that for you." You pull his pants and boxers off and move straight to his erection.  As you stroke your hand up and down his dick, he leans back into the couch and puts his hand on your head.

He pulls your hair as you put his dick in your mouth, and you begin sucking it with a precision that comes with knowing his body so well that you know exactly what to do to make him cum quickly. 

You smile, your hand still rubbing up and down his shaft, as you can hear him start to make the noises that signal you need to switch to fucking him. You look at the clock on your nightstand. Thirteen more minutes until you needed to be on the train. 

"We've got to hurry, baby," you say in his ear as you straddle him and slide his dick in you. 

"We better make this quick then," he says flipping you so that you're now laying on your back on the couch, and he's in between your legs. 

He pushes his dick inside of you, and immediately starts thrusting. He moves aggressively knowing you can handle it, and before you know it, pleasure is building up inside of you. He mouth is on your neck and breasts as he fucks you hard, the couch moving beneath you from the force.  

He stops for a minute wanting to reposition you and pulls you up with him. He moves you to your knees, bending you over the back of the couch so that you now could see you only had seven minutes to finish. He pushes in you from behind and grabs your hips as leverage as you hang onto the back of the couch for support. 

"Shit, Mattheo, hurry," you groan, as pleasure starts to overwhelm you.

"He moves faster at your words, and you moan as your orgasm consumes you, the pressure of him still fucking you pushing it even further. 

"Fuck, baby," Mattheo groans as you finally feel him ejaculate inside of you.

"Oh my god," you pant, not wanting to move but knowing you now only had four minutes to put your clothes back on and get to the train. You had no doubt in your mind Theo and Enzo were freaking the fuck out. 

You turn to Mattheo, and he grabs you, kissing you hard. "All right, gorgeous. Let's go find our boys."

Head over to TikTok to finish this part out and vote for this part if you enjoyed it :D