The Hears Part 120

-I hope you can feel the silent panic as they try to get this done before Umbridge comes back into the room lol. 

As Umbridge sprints out of the room, all four of you get out of your seats and immediately go at each other at a rapid pace. Mattheo picks you up and sits you on top of the desk unbuttoning your shirt just enough to pull your boobs out. Enzo and Theo are making out beside you, already pulling each other's dicks out. 

Knowing there would be no time for foreplay, Mattheo slides your underwear off under your skirt and lays you back on the desk. He spreads your legs and starts licking your pussy, quickly trying to get you wet enough to fuck you.

Enzo sits on the desk beside you as Theo takes his dick in his mouth and begins sucking it. You sit up and unbutton Mattheo's pants and take dick in your hands. You stroke it just enough to fully get him erect before you lay back on the desk. He slides your ass forward towards him and spreads your legs before shoving his dick inside of you. You bite back a moan, not wanting anyone to hear as he starts thrusting, his hand on your boobs. 

Enzo gets off of the desk and onto his knees taking Theo's dick in his mouth. Theo watches Mattheo fuck you as Enzo strokes and sucks his dick. Mattheo pulls himself out of you before either of you can finish, and Theo and Enzo walk over to you. You get off of the desk, and Theo gets in front of you lifting one of your legs. He slides his dick in you from the front, as Enzo comes up behind you and slides his dick into your ass from the back.

"Fuck," you whisper as they start thrusting in you together. Mattheo sits in a chair and strokes his own dick as he watches Theo and Enzo fuck you. They move quickly and aggressively, and you can feel an orgasm coming on with each thrust. You grab onto Theo for support as you cum, and Theo, feeling the tightening of your orgasm, cums inside of you at the same time. 

He pulls himself out of you as Mattheo gets up and takes his place. Mattheo slides his dick back into you and continues to thrust with Enzo as you watch Theo slide his pants back up and start rebuttoning all of his clothes. 

"Fuck, hurry," you say starting to hear noises outside. With a few more thrusts, Enzo cums first quickly pulling out of you to get his clothes sorted. You can hear Umbridge's voice outside the room as Mattheo finishes inside you. You quickly throw your skirt down and grab your panties off the floor, throwing them into your bag. You scourgify the mess three guys cum made on the floor and throw yourself back in your seat panting. 

You manage to button three buttons on your shirt up before the door to the classroom opens. Out of the corner of your eye, you see Mattheo throw his bag in his lap, and you know he didn't fully get himself back in his pants before she walked in. If she's paying even the slightest bit of attention, you guys are done for. 

Umbridge runs into the room barely glancing at the four of you as she grabs something out of her desk. "Detention is over. Get out," she says sharply, as she runs back out of the room towards her office again without even glancing back at the four of you. 

"Oh, fuck. Thank god," Mattheo says, as he finishes zipping his pants up. 

"That was too fucking close. You two almost got caught in the act," Theo replied, throwing his bag over his shoulder. 

"We should probably save the fucking for when we're in our room. That was a little too rushed for me," Enzo laughs, walking over to kiss you as you slide your panties back on. 

"We didn't get caught. I'll probably need to be fucked again later though. I couldn't even enjoy that for the panic we were going to get caught." You reply as they follow you out of the room. 

-- Go finish this part up on Tik Tok. Make sure to vote if you enjoyed!