Part 179

This scene was written by Green.Boys.React on Tik Tok. Her stories and reacts are amazing, and her spice is on top. She is also

here on Wattpad! Go follow her on both. 

The look Enzo gives the three of you gets you wet instantly, you need this man to do whatever the fuck he wants. Theo leans in and kisses him remembering how flustered he got in that closet. Enzo lets out a moan and Theo chuckles. 'Nah, I think we should torture you a bit first, wouldn't you both agree?"

 Theo gives you and Mattheo a smirk. 

 "Oh most definitely," Mattheo responds. Theo takes two steps and he is in front of you, ripping your clothes from your body and throwing you to the bed. You squeak as you bounce in the air only for Mattheo to catch you. He buries his face in your pussy as Theo chokes you with his cock. You hear Enzo gasp. You know that man is touching himself right now.

You pop yourself off Theo and pull Mattheo up to kiss you, knowing he will be able to taste Theo's pre-cum on your lips.

"Fucking delicious baby" Mattheo moans into your mouth. Theo then grabs Mattheos head and deep throats him. Gentle is not this mans forte. You look towards Enzo as he holds his swollen cock in his hands. You crawl off the bed and sink to your knees before him while he sits on the chair. You take him with ease as he hits the back of your throat.

"Now now, cara mia. I said we were torturing him. Now be a good girl and get back on the bed" Theo whispers in my ear. I growl out of protest. wanting to go brat mode right now. 

"No fair! I want all three of you to fill me!" you sulk. Mattheo comes up behind you and pulls you back onto the bed. 

"Fine, princess, but this time I am taking this tight ass of yours. Theo can fill your cunt, and Enzo can bruise your throat. How does that sound?" Words escape you. All you can do is moan as Theo guides Mattheo's dick inside your ass before seating himself in your pussy.

'Yes! Give it to me!' you scream. You look to Enzo needing more knowing soon you will have your lips wrapped around his shaft. Im full, all your holes fucking full. What more could a girl want? All three of them find their rhythm, and your lost in pleasure, feeling every vein these boys offer. 

Mattheo is first to bottom out, but he stays inside you until the others finish. Enzo spills his load next, and you swallow the lot. Theo, your not so little stamina king, goes to town on you,  pounding into you as Enzo toys with your clit.

'Fuck! Im going to cum!' And in that moment, you completely break. Liquid pours out of you. You clench my walls around Theo and Mattheo, and that sends Theo over the edge. One powerful grunt and thrust later, and he is done. Theo leans in and kisses you, and Mattheo kisses your shoulder. Enzo strolls in and picks you up to bring you into the shower. You love of how these boys look after you when you fuck. You all shower and hobble back into bed, thanking your lucky stars that you're able to get Enzo's memories back one by one.

Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it, and head back over to tik tok to finish out this part!