The Heirs Part 117

(Male on male intercourse scenes. If that's not your vibe, don't read this part.)

When we get into the bedroom, Enzo has a ferocity on his face, unlike anything you'd seen before. You smiled knowing you were about to enjoy this. He is instantly on Theo, kissing him as he pulls his shirt over his head. You can see Theo grinning against his mouth at the aggressiveness at which Enzo was coming at him.

You feel Mattheo come up behind you, kissing your neck, and you turn to him, wrapping your arms around him. He kisses you gently, working your shirt over your head. You pull his shirt off, and he lays you back on the bed, kissing down your body. When he starts eating you out, you turn your attention back to Theo and Enzo. Enzo has Theo's dick in his mouth, and he's sucking him vigorously. Every groan from Theo makes him go that much harder. You moan, as Mattheo shoves two fingers in you and starts to finger fuck you while massaging your clit with his tongue. 

Enzo pulls Theo up and then pushes him by the head until he is down on his knees eye level with Enzo's dick. He knew what Enzo was expecting of him, and he works the zipper down on his pants and pulls out his dick. He moves his hand up and down the shaft before taking it in his mouth. Enzo shoves it as far in as it would go, causing Theo to gag. You smirk watching Theo get his ass handed to him. Mattheo also stops to watch, amusement on his face. 

Mattheo hovers over you and spreads your legs open. "Is it turning you on as much as it is me watching them?" Mattheo whispers in your ear. 

"Fuck yes," you reply as he slides his dick in you and starts thrusting, both of you still watching Enzo and Theo. 

Enzo pulls Theo up by his neck and flips him around, bending him over onto the bed. Without warning, he shoves his dick into Theo. "Fuck, Enzo," Theo groans, as Enzo fills him. 

Slowly Enzo slides himself back out before slightly pushing his way back in. Theo groans wanting him, but Enzo continues to tease him. "What do you want, Theo?" 

"You know what I want," Theo replies not wanting to play into his games.

"Say it." Enzo slides his tip into him, teasing him further.

"Shit. Fuck me. Please, fuck me." Enzo pushes Theo further into the bed and slides his dick into him, thrusting aggressively. 

You moan as Mattheo starts fucking you at the same pace Enzo is taking Theo. He spreads your legs open wider and pushes himself further into you. You can feel him start to hit your g-spot, and instantly, an orgasm starts working its way up. 

"Fuck, that feels so good. Keep going," you tell Mattheo, his mouth now on your neck. 

You look over as Enzo stops fucking Theo and looks over at Mattheo, a mischievous look on his face. 

Mattheo stops fucking you and switches places with Theo. 

"You were looking like a little bitch over there, Theo," you tell him, as he hovers over you.

"I know you didn't just say that," Theo says, flipping you over on your stomach. "I guess it's time to remind you just how much of a bitch I can be. Let's see how you like it." Theo spreads your ass open and immediately begins to anal fuck you. You moan loudly at the pressure, and when he moves his hand to your pussy and starts massaging your clit, you can barely hold down the orgasm quickly working its way up your body. 

Theo pushes your head into the bed much like Enzo did him, and you turn to watch Enzo fuck Mattheo. Mattheo is laying on the bed on his stomach beside you, as Enzo fucks him from behind the way Theo is doing you. Between you and Mattheo, your moans would be heard in the rest of the house had you not soundproofed the room. 

"Does it feel good, baby," you tease, the pleasure clear on his face. Enzo flips Mattheo over and moves down to sucking him. Within seconds, Mattheo is cumming into Enzo's mouth, and it's dripping down onto Mattheo's stomach. 

Enzo looks over at you, a sly grin on his face, and you know you're about to have two dicks in you. Theo stops fucking you and lays down on the bed where you just were. You turn around so your back is to him, and slide your ass back on his dick. Enzo comes between your legs and slides his dick in your pussy, kissing you deeply before starting to thrust. 

You squeal, your orgasm hitting you immediately after holding it back for so long. As Enzo and Theo continue fucking you, Enzo wraps his arms around you gently kissing your chest. After a few minutes, Theo cums in you, and not long after, Enzo groans and cums in you as well. You all lay on the bed panting, not wanting to move to clean up. 

"Enzo, I will never talk shit to you again," Theo tells him pulling him into his arms. "Actually, maybe I will. That was hot as fuck." Enzo laughs kissing him. 

"I told you. Best of both worlds," Mattheo adds rolling over on his stomach and moving his arms under his pillow. 

"My turn to take care of the gorgeous woman who lets us destroy her body every night." Enzo pulls you out of the bed and walks you to the shower. As the warm water rolls over both of your bodies, you wrap your arms around him, kissing him passionately. 

"You put their asses in their place," you tell him, your evil grin matching his. 

"They asked for it," he replies, kissing your neck. He takes his time to make sure you are clean and happy, and you do the same for him. When you walk back into the room, you smile as Mattheo and Theo are making out on the bed, clearly not done with their fun. 

"Why don't you two take it to the shower so we can change these fucking sheets for the millionth time since we got home." Theo pulls Mattheo up from the bed and walks with him to the shower, their hands all over each other. As you make the bed and lie down, you and Enzo laugh as you hear their groans coming from the bathroom. 

You snuggle yourself into Enzo, thinking about how excited you are to give the boys their Christmas presents. "I love you, beautiful." Enzo kisses your cheek pulling you tighter into him. 

"I love you too, baby." You doze off, barely feeling Mattheo and Theo climb into the bed behind you. 

(This finishes today's part. Go chat with me in the comments on Tik Tok! And make sure to vote if you enjoyed this part.)