Part 131

Mattheo walks over to you, a seductive smirk on his face, and slides his shirt over his head. When he gets to the table you're sitting on, you wrap your legs around his waist, kissing him deeply. You can see Enzo and Theo behind him, already lost in their own make out session. 

"Did you every think you'd be fucking in the library?" Mattheo teases, helping you slide you're shirt over your head. 

"I just fucked Enzo in the library two days ago," you reply, a cocky smile on your face.

"What? No way," he grins, his hands on your body.

"We almost got caught by Pince. It was the day you three came down to bother me while we were studying." He raises his eyebrow, the memory still fresh. 

"You two fucked after we left and didn't get caught. I'm impressed," Mattheo's mouth moves to your neck, as he unclips your bra. He slides his hands under your ass and pulls your pants out from under you, leaving you fulling naked on the table you were sitting on. 

"Without wasting any time, Mattheo works his mouth down your body, his warm tongue combating the coolness in the room. 

He looks up at you with a mischievous grin, before throwing your legs over his shoulder. He brings his mouth to your pussy, and begins devouring you, knowing exactly what spots to hit to make you squirm the most. You look over at Enzo and Theo, to see Enzo on his knees with Theo's dick in his mouth, and instantly you are turned on even more. 

Mattheo brings himself back to your mouth, kissing you deeply, the taste of you still on his tongue. You take no time in hopping off the table, and sliding his pants down, his dick already hard as you pull it out. Mattheo holds himself up on the table with you under him as you take all over him in your mouth. He begins to slowly move himself back and forth within your mouth, you suck him hard only stopping once he moves so deep it makes you gag. 

You stand up as Enzo and Theo walk over to the two of you, Enzo's mouth on yours as Theo kisses Mattheo. Enzo's hands are on your body, and you move your attention to him, taking his dick in your hand and stroking it. 

Enzo picks you up and sits you on the table in front of him before positioning himself between your legs. He grabs your hips, sliding you forward on the table, before sticking his dick inside of you. You groan as he fills you. He leans over, kissing you gently, as he begins thrusting. You turn your head once you hear Theo groan and see Mattheo has Theo bent over the table beside you fucking him hard. You can hear the squeak of the table as it moves with their movement. 

"Fuck," you moan, as Enzo begins pushing harder and faster. He grins down at you, as you grab your boobs, and moves his thumb to massaging your clit. "Oh, fuck. That feels so good."

Enzo pulls himself out of you and helps you off the table before turning your around so that you're in the same position as Theo. You can feel wetness dripping out of you, as he slides his dick back into your pussy from behind and pushes you forward on the table. 

"You are so fucking gorgeous," he whispers in your ear, as he begins to thrust roughly. You moan, as the pleasure starts building up within you, and you hear Enzo groan loudly, as he cums inside of you. He leans forward, wrapping his arms around your way, panting heavily. "I love you so much," he tells you, as he pulls himself out of you and turns you around so that he can kiss you deeply, his eyes not hiding a single bit of the obsession he feels for you.

"I love you too, baby." 

Mattheo stops fucking Theo, and they walk over to where you stand, as Enzo sits in a nearby chair to watch. "Hey, gorgeous," Theo murmurs, his lips meeting yours. "You think you can handle us both right now?" You nod your head and position yourself so that Mattheo is behind you and Theo is in front. Theo pulls your leg up, holding your body to help steady you, and you can feel Mattheo's arms wrap around you from behind, his lips places butterfly kisses on your shoulder. 

As Theo slides his dick into your pussy from the front, Mattheo slides his dick in your ass from behind. You groan loudly, as they both fill you, and you can see Enzo grin as he slides his hand up and down his own dick, cum still on it from releasing inside of you.

Mattheo and Theo begin thrusting at the same time, and it's not long before you can feel an orgasm overtake your body. You can see the pleasure cover Theo's face as your pussy wall tightens around him. And within seconds, you feel him cum inside you as well. He pulls himself out of you, and Mattheo gently turns you around, his dick still in your ass. You prop yourself up on the table and groan as Mattheo rides you hard pushing your orgasm further as his fingers find your clit. 

"Fuck," you moan, as you feel your body wanting to release harder than before. 

"Oh, shit," Mattheo groans, pushing aggressively. As Mattheo finally cums inside of you, you feel your legs nearly give out, as you orgasm again, this time squirting onto the floor beneath you. Mattheo grabs your body, holding you up so you don't collapse and kisses your neck, his heavy panting sending chills down your spine. 

When the two of you finally catch your breath, Enzo and Theo have already redressed. Enzo kisses you sweetly, handing you your clothes. "Get dressed while we clean this mess up, love." You hear them using scourgify on the wet spots you'd left behind as you slide your pants back on, feeling sticky and ready for a shower. You look at your phone and see you still have 20 minutes to get back out of the library.

"Let's return these keys and go take a shower immediately," Mattheo says, wrapping his arms around your waist. 

"I need to snuggle in bed and sleep through at least our first two classes," Enzo agrees, wrapping his arms around you tightly. 

"I'm sure Snape will understand," Theo grins, as he takes the keys from you and puts them in the drawer. The four of you make your way back to your dorm with no problem and shower together before crashing. 

[Head back to tik tok to finish this part off. ]