The Heirs Part 110 Scene 1

Theo stokes the fire and adds wood to it before grabbing a blanket from the couch. He sits behind you pulling you between his legs and wrapping you in his arms. You lean back against him, and he hugs you against him tightly. "So you had fun today?" he asks kissing you on the cheek.

"So much fun. I'm so fucking crazy about you," you tell him looking up to kiss him on the lips.

"And I'm crazy about you. I love being with all of you guys together, but sometimes it's fun for two of us to separate off and just focus on each other. I need to take Mattheo and Enzo on an alone date too. 

"I love that idea. We should really all be spending time with each other like that," you tell him, knowing they would love it just as much as you did. "So you think anyone's going to walk in on us?" You look up at him mischievously and kiss his neck. 

"Maybe not." He grins down at you already trailing his fingers along your inner thighs. You lean further into him, and your legs spread open as he moves his hands between them. He massages you over your leggings with one hand while his other hand moves under your sweater to your bra.  

You can feel your wetness starting to soak through your leggings as Theo moves his hand to your stomach. He lifts the edge of your leggings easily and slides his hand down your pants. His hand moves underneath your panties and between your lips, rubbing your clit. You pull your sweater over your head and take your bra off before leaning back into him. 

He takes one of your boobs in his hand while sliding his fingers into you with the other. A moan escapes your lips, and you can feel him smile against your skin. "Does that feel good?" His hot breath on your neck sends chills down your spine.

"Yes, but I can think of something that would feel even better." He removes his hand from your pants, and you slide them off before turning to him.

He pulls his shirt over his head and leans back on his elbows as you unbutton his pants and pull them off of him. You take his dick in your hands and run your tongue along the shaft before taking it all in your mouth. You move between sucking him and stroking him, licking the precum off of his dick as it spills over. 

"Baby, stop or I'm going to finish before we've done anything," he groans, putting his hand on your head. You smile up at him playfully loving that you know their bodies well enough to push them to the edge quickly. 

He sits up and moves you to lie on your back. You can feel the heat from the fire setting your skin on fire as Theo slowly kisses your neck down to your stomach. When he gets to your stomach, he takes it slowly kissing down one inner thigh before moving up the other. He then butterfly kisses along your outer lips teasing you.

"Theo, please," you beg, the anticipation getting unbearable. Hearing you beg, he spreads open your lips and licks you from the bottom of your pussy up to your clit. "Oh shit," you whisper feeling his warm tongue massaging your clit. He moves his mouth back down to your opening and slowly slides his tongue as far inside of you as he can. 

"Oh, god. Theo, fuck me," you beg, wanting to feel him inside of you. 

"What do you want, baby?" he asks playfully.

You sit up and push him so that he is the one now lying on the floor. "I want you to fuck me." You climb on top of him, straddling him, and slide his dick into you. You start riding him, the movement making your boobs bounce on your chest. You put your hands on his chest and use it as leverage to ride him harder. 

Theo moves his hand to your pussy and massages your clit with his thumb as you ride him. The stimulation sends waves of pleasure through your body, and you know you don't have long. You get off of Theo and turn your body around, sliding his dick back into you. His hands are on your ass guiding you on his dick as you move your own hands to your breasts. You can feel the sweat starting to fall from the combination of the heat from the fireplace and the exertion you're putting in. 

"Shit, baby. Right there. I'm about to cum," he groans. You move your fingers to your clit and push yourself to your orgasm right as you feel Theo cum inside of you. You slowly work your way off of him and then turn around. He's panting but looking at you in pure adoration. 

"I love you so fucking much," he says pulling you down to him. You kiss him deeply.

"I love you too, Theo. We better get dressed before the others get home." 

Head over to Tik Tok to continue with this story (riddlechronicles) and vote for this part if you enjoyed it.