Part 165

--This is a poly sex scene with men on men intercourse and handcuffs involved. If that's not your vibe, do not read it-- 

Theo walks over to his bag and pulls out the handcuffs, and you're instantly turned on just seeing them. You can tell Mattheo and Enzo feel the same way. 

"Come here, baby," he directs at you. He sits you in a chair and cuffs you to it. "You get to watch why I have fun with the boys."

"No way," you say equal parts turned on and jealous you don't get to participate.

"Don't worry, gorgeous. We'll take care of you after. 

"Enzo, get your shirt off and ass on the bed," Theo says, walking over to the bed where Enzo has stripped his shirt and is waiting for him with a grin on his face. 

Theo smirks as he handcuffs him to the headboard, "you look like you're about to enjoy this a little too much." 

"I am definitely about to enjoy this a little too much," Enzo replies as Theo moves over to Mattheo, who is already pulling his shirt off. He handcuffs him to the headboard and grins as he looks at all of us restrained and unable to move.

"Alright I'm going to the pool. Have fun," Theo says, as he walks to the door making your jaw drop. 

"Bitch, I will kill you," you reply, watching as he walks towards the door.

"Mmm feisty you turns me on the most," Theo replies, as he walks over and kisses you deeply. Theo walks back to the bed and makes his way over to Enzo. You watch as Theo pulls Enzo's pants off, his dick already hard at the situation he was in. "Oh, you're already hard for me, baby." Theo grabs his dick and strokes it up and down before taking it in his mouth.

You can feel tingles work up your body as you listen to Enzo whimper in pleasure. He leaves Enzo and moves over to Mattheo, who is watching with lust all over his face. "Hey, asshole." Theo says, causing you to grin. "Do you want me to suck your dick too?" Theo taunts, moving in close enough to kiss him but just barely grazing his lips. 

"Yes," Mattheo begs, intensity in his eyes. 

"How bad do you want it, Mattheo?" Theo continues moving his lips to his neck, a mischievous grin on his face. 

"Pretty fucking bad," Mattheo replies, his dark eyes on Theo's. Theo smirks and pulls Mattheo's pants off before taking his dick in his mouth. You squirm as Mattheo instantly groans. You can feel your wetness starting to leak down your leg. Theo moves his hand to Enzo's dick and strokes it while he sucks Mattheo. 

When he's done with Mattheo, he looks over at you a taunting smile on his face. "Are you horny, baby?"

"Yes. Let me go," you beg, wanting to be involved. 

"Sorry, gorgeous. I'm not quite done yet," he says as he uncuffs Mattheo and pull him into position in front of Enzo. He then handcuffs his hands behind his back. "While I fuck you, you're going to take care of Enzo for me."

Mattheo takes Enzo's dick in his mouth and begins sucking it, only stopping to groan when Theo shoves his dick into him. You watch as Theo fucks Mattheo aggressively while Mattheo struggles to suck Enzo at the same time, the pleasure too much for him. Theo pulls himself out of Mattheo and switches him and Enzo out so that Enzo is getting fucked and Mattheo is being sucked by Enzo. Mattheo's groans pick up as Enzo works his dick, and you know he's about to cum. 

Theo fucks Enzo hard, holding the cuffs on Enzo's wrist behind his back as leverage, and you keep waiting for him to cum before he ever gets to you. You're not surprised when he never does,  his stamina stronger than all of yours combined. Mattheo groans loudly, and you watch as he cums for Enzo, the cum dripping from his mouth onto the bed. Theo pulls out of Enzo and uncuffs Mattheo before kissinh him deeply. 

Theo leaves Enzo on the bed and turns to you, a mischievous look on his face. "Have you had enough, baby?" 

"I haven't had any. Get your ass over here," you say, beyond sexually frustrated. 

"Oh? And where's my please?" Theo replies just standing there and looking at you. 

"Baby, please. I need you," you beg, desperation in your voice. 

"Mmm, that's what I like to hear," He walks over to you and pulls your pants off before spreading your legs open on the chair. Your stickiness gets everywhere, having built up watching the boys fuck each other. 

Theo grins seeing it. "Oh, someone is extra wet for me." Theo pulls your ass to the edge of the chair and buries his face in your pussy, licking you clean. He focuses on your clit, and you moan in pleasure already sensitive after watching the boys. You look over at Enzo who is watching you in lust, his hands still cuffed behind his back.

"I think you can handle two dicks inside of you right now. You're definitely wet enough for it," Theo says uncuffing you from the chair. He recuffs you to the headboard of the bed on your knees. 

"Enzo you want to help me fuck our women?" he asks, his eyes on Enzo.

"Is that even a question?" Enzo responds as Theo pulls the cuffs off of him. Enzo slides under your body so that you're straddling him, and he slides his dick into your pussy. Theo moves behind you and slides his dick into your ass. You moan loudly from the pressure as Theo begins thrusting inside of you. 

"Oh, fuck," you groan, already feeling an orgasm working its way up. You can see that you are also sending Enzo over the edge quickly as the force of Theo's thrust pushes you forward on Enzo's dick. Enzo groans loudly, and you feel him cum inside of you. 

"Mm looks like it's just me and you, baby," Theo says, pulling you off of Enzo. He kisses Enzo and uncuffs him, allowing him to move himself out from under you. Theo gets back behind you and slides his dick back into your ass, and you hold the headboard as he begins thrusting harder than before. Mattheo, who is sitting beside you watching, moves his hand to your clit and begins massaging it with his fingers as Theo fucks you. 

"Oh fuck. I'm going to cum," you groan, as Mattheo's hands send you over the edge. Not long after your release, you hear Theo groan before he finally cums inside of you, him always being the last to go. You breathe heavily as Theo uncuffs you and kisses you deeply. 

"I love all of you more than words can express. Let's go shower," Theo says. The four of you shower before changing the sheets. You barely have time for your head to hit the pillow before your out, having already been exhausted from being in the sun all day. 

(if you enjoyed this part, don't forget to vote :D)