Part 140

(This part has handcuffs involved, male-on-male intercourse, aggression, etc. If that's not your vibe, do not read it.)

When you apparate into the dorm, Mattheo and Theo pop in right after you. The three of you give each other mischievous grins before turning to Enzo, who is looking at you with a new kind of ferocity on his face. He looks between each of you meeting your eyes, and then raises his brow in understanding. 

"You three planned this," he says matter-of-factly, a smirk playing on his lips. 

"How else were we supposed to get you to finally cash in on that bet," Theo says, throwing his jacket on the table. "Cuff me up, or are you scared?" Enzo just stares at him, and you can see his wheels turning on whether he wants to give in to the trickery or not. 

"He's too much of a bitch to actually do anything. He'd rather be the one with the cuffs on," Mattheo says, matching Theo's energy. You can see something flicker over Enzo's face, and you know it's working. 

"He knows he'll embarrass himself. I handled him too well the first time," you add, walking over to him and sliding the fingers around his neck. Within seconds, he's wrapping his hands around your wrist tightly. And without you even realizing what's happening, he has one wrist cuffed and then the next, and your hands are locked tightly behind your back. 

All three of your jaws drop in shock as Enzo throws you over his shoulder and carries you to the bed before turning to the boys. He says nothing as he grabs Theo and drags him over to a chair, cuffing him to it before doing the same to Mattheo. He adjusts the chairs so they're facing the bed, both boys unable to do anything but sit and watch. 

"I'd probably shut the fuck up if I were you. I may decide to just leave you there," Enzo says. He walks over to you and pushes you back on the bed, and you struggle against the cuffs that have your arms locked behind you. "Since when does my angel talk shit to me?" Enzo breathes against your neck, sending chills down your spine. 

"Um," you mutter, not entirely sure you were fully aware of the situation you'd gotten yourself into. 

"It seems to me she is begging to be punished." Enzo tears your shirt down the middle, not bothering to be gentle about it. "It's a shame you're wearing my favorite bra right now. I guess I'll just have to buy you a new one." Enzo walks over to your desk and grabs a pair of scissors, and you look at him with wide eyes as he makes his way back to you and cuts the bra off of you completely. You can see the shock on Mattheo and Theo's face, as they also did not expect this.

"Enzo, what the fuck?" you say flabbergasted. He moves his hand over your mouth, stopping you from talking. 

"Did I say that you could speak?" he says, running his hands down your now bare breasts. 

"But--" before you could get the words out his tongue is in your mouth, stopping you. He moves his mouth down to your neck and then your breast, slowly teasing your nipples. You shiver wanting to wrap your hands around his neck. Enzo works his way down to your pants before pulling them off completely. 

"Oh fuck," you can hear Theo say, as the two of them watch you squirm with no ability to move from the chairs they were stuck in. 

"Dude, don't leave us over here," Mattheo groans, wanting to get in on the action. 

"You two should shut the fuck up," Enzo grins. "Better yet, let me make you shut the fuck up." Without warning, Enzo leaves you naked on the bed and walks over to Mattheo and Theo. He strips his clothes off completely and grabs Theo's head shoving his dick in his mouth. Mattheo's jaw drops open in surprise as Theo gags. You can see Theo's grin forming around Enzo's dick, and you know he's enjoying every second of this.