Part 147

(This is a poly sex scene with male on male intercourse. If that's not your vibe, don't read it.)

"Aw are the little losers mad?" you taunt, sliding your own jersey over your head. Mattheo clenches his jaw and takes in your sweaty body. You glance over at Enzo and can see his grin, as he registers what you're trying to do. "You two are SO cocky, buts it's all bark. When it comes down to it, you just can't back it up with a bite," you taunt further. You can see the redness moving up Theo's neck, and you know you have them right where you want them. 

"I'd stop talking," Mattheo says, the ferocity on his face burning a hole through you. You walk up to him, putting your hands on his abs and get right in his face. 

"Or what? I think we just established you're all bite." Before you can even get the words out, he is slinging you over his shoulder and carrying you to the bed. He throws you down and is immediately on top of you, right in your face.  

"I think someone needs to be reminded of who she's dealing with," Mattheo growls, his mouth already on your neck. You feel the bed press down beside you as Theo pushes Enzo on the bed and gets on top of him. 

"I think someone knows exactly who she's dealing with. I've been dating you for almost two years bitch," you reply. He raises his brow at you before throwing your hands over your head and pinning you to the bed. "Aw, do you think that scares me?" you tease further. Mattheo rips your clothes off until your full naked and removes his own pants before he's pinning you to the bed again. 

"Bitch, clearly I need to gag you," before you can respond he climbs over you and shoves his dick in your mouth. You can't help but grin against it as you begin sucking him. Once you've gotten him hard, he pulls himself out of you and moves back between your legs. You hear groans beside you and look over to see Enzo sucking Theo's dick, him also grinning. You knew Enzo was talking just as much shit as you were. 

"You really think that's going to keep my mouth shut," you tease further, wanting to send him over the edge. 

"You just want violence today, don't you?" Mattheo growls, as he flips you over on the bed and shoves your face into the blankets. The harder he pushes, the more you have to stop yourself from laughing. You feel him straddle your legs, and  you groan as he slides his dick inside of your. pussy. 

"Fuck," you yell, as he doesn't bother building up the momentum and just fucks you hard.

"Don't be a little bitch, Theo. Fuck me," you hear Enzo say to Theo, and you start laughing again between moans. You watch as Theo slides his dick into Enzo and begins thrusting in him as hard as Mattheo was in you. You catch Enzo's eye, and he manages to smirk at you before his face contorts into pleasure. 

Mattheo flips you back over and spreads your legs open before shoving his dick back inside of you. "Yes, cum for me baby" you groan seeing the pleasure starting to build up on his face. Mattheo speeds up, his mouth on you kissing you hard. He thrusts one final time before you fill him cum inside of you. He collapses on you, and you grin. 

"I love you. I'm proud of you, and you played so well today. I'm sorry I beat you," you whisper in his ear. He looks up at you, all anger in his face gone. 

"I love you too, baby. You deserved the win," he replies, kissing you again before getting off of you. 

"Hey, bitch, let me in," you say to Theo, as Mattheo grins at your ability to go from sweet talk to shit talk really fast. 

Theo, stops fucking Enzo, and raises his eyebrow at you. "I know you're not about to start talking shit to me right now," he says, as you move between him and Enzo. 

"Bitch, just say you're a loser and call it a day," you reply causing Enzo to laugh out loud. You slide your pussy over Enzo's dick, while Theo aggressively shoves his dick into your ass from behind. You moan as they fill you, and Theo begins thrusting hard, irritated by your words. 

"Is that all you've got?" you taunt him further causing him to speed up. You can see the pleasure covering Enzo's face as the aggression with which Theo is fucking you causes you to move back and forth over Enzo's dick. 

Within minutes, you feel an orgasm start rushing its way through your body. "Oh, fuck," you moan as your body tenses and the pleasure overtakes you. Theo and Enzo both let out a loud groan as you tighten, and you feel Enzo cum inside of you. Enzo climbs out from under you and moves to go kiss Mattheo while Theo grabs your hips and uses them as leverage to fuck you harder. 

"Cum for me, baby," you say to him, hearing his moans. He thrust one more time in you before you feel him cum, and it leaks down your leg to the bed. 

He pulls out of you, and you turn around as he collapses on top of you and kisses you. "I'm so proud of you. I know it hurts to lose, but you played amazingly. I love you," you reassure him the way you had Mattheo. 

"I love you too, gorgeous, and I'm proud of you. You won even while we tried to sabotage you. I'm sorry," he replies, love in his eyes. 

"It's okay. You can't say it didn't make for some badass plays. Now we all need a fucking shower." The four of you take a long hot shower, all the frustration from earlier gone and nothing but love let.

"I can practically feel the walls beating from the party going on downstairs. Who wants to go get drunk?" Mattheo says as you and Theo finish making the bed. 

"I'm in," you say before the four of you head back down to the chaos going on in the common room.