Part 175

Context for those that don't watch the TikTok Videos: Theo and YN are on a solo date at a muggle roller rink. He pulls her into a janitors closet and tells her about a public sex kink he has. 

Theo grins down at you in the dark waiting on your reaction. 

"I mean, you know I'm always down for anything," you reply, smirking back at him. 

He leans in and kisses you as he moves his hands up your waist. You pull away from him for a second. "Are we not going to use muffliato?"

His grin widens. "What's the fun of a public sex kink if there's no chance of getting caught? Better keep that pretty mouth shut." Your heart instantly speeds up as you realize this was going to be more difficult than you expected. You can usually be as loud as you want. 

Theo kisses you again before working his way down your body. You can feel yourself get wet as Theo pushes your shirt up and kisses your stomach before working your pants and underwear off. He tosses them to the side and turns your body so you're leaning against the wall and begins working your pussy with his fingers. 

"Mm, already wet for me," he says, as he throws your leg over his shoulder and begins licking your clit. You immediately feel the moans begin to escape, and you throw your hand over your mouth drying to drown out the sounds. You can hear people talking on the other side of the door, and your heart speeds up even further. 

"Already being loud for me. I think you want to be caught," Theo taunts, as he finishing licking you and stands back up. 

"I would die if we got caught," you say as he kisses you. You hear someone loudly talk on the other side of the door, and you widen your eyes in alarm knowing they'd walk in to you half naked. "Let's hurry. I'm going to have a heart attack." 

You get on your knees and pull Theo's dick out of his pants and begin to suck him aggressively, wanting to get him hard as quickly as possible. The boyfriend who takes the longest to cum would be the one wanting to fuck in public. 

He groans loudly, and you freeze. "Shut the fuck up. Are you trying to get caught?" You hear the voices outside the door go quiet and both of you wait in silence until they start talking again, clearly assuming the sound was nothing. 

You stand up, and Theo turns you around and pushes you forward against the wall. When Theo slides his dick in your pussy from behind, it takes everything in you to not start moaning immediately. He thrusts in you hard, and you move you hand across the wall trying to steady yourself. Your hand his a broom, and it topples over. 

Theo stops moving and the two of you pause to listen, hoping no one heard you. When you hear nothing, Theo starts fucking you against. "Oh, shit," you groan, overwhelmed by the pleasure. Theo throws his hand over your mouth as your moans start to get louder.

"Quiet, baby," he says in your ear, but you tune him out, the pleasure overwhelming your body. Theo keeps his hand over your mouth as you moan in his hand. Once you've finished, Theo keeps fucking you, and within minutes, he groans and cums inside of you as well. 

"Oh, fuck," he breaths as the two of you catch your breath. You immediately start pulling your clothes back on wanting nothing more than to get out of the closet before someone walks in. 

"Hey, Susan! I'm going to go grab a mop from the closet. One second." Immediately your heart nearly stops working as you hear the man's voice getting closer to the closet you're in. 

"Fuck, where's my wand?" you panic, but Theo is already way ahead of you and casts the disillusionment charm on both of you. The two of you back into a corner far away from the mop and freeze as the janitor opens the door to the closet and walks in. He looks around the room, his eyes moving over the two of you completely not even realizing you're there. 

You see him arch his eyebrows in confusion as he sees your panties lying on the ground. Your heart thumping even faster, and you fear the thundering in your ears can be heard all over the small room. But the man just shrugs, grabs the mop, and walks out of the room without another glance back. 

You let out a breath as soon as the door closes and then grab your panties off the ground.

"Well, that was close. Maybe next time make sure you put those back on hmm?" Theo teases, completely amused by the situation.

"Has anyone ever told you, you're the psychopath in this relationship?" you reply, as you crack the closet open and walk outside into the hallway. Once you're sure no one is in the area, you take the disillusionment charm off of the both of you. 

"I'll wear the title proudly," Theo replies, as he wraps his arms around you, and the two of you leave the roller rink. "I can't wait to tell the boys about this." 

"I'm sure they'll think you're as crazy as I do."

"It takes two to tango, baby. You fucked me willingly." He replies, grabbing your arm so the two of you can apparate. 

"I did, and I'd do it again."