The Heirs Part 114

(This part has male-on-male intercourse that goes beyond oral sex. If this is not your vibe, I would not read this part.)

Theo walks through the bedroom door with you over his shoulder, and Mattheo slaps your ass before turning to the door and casting the silencing charm. Theo lays you in the bed and is immediately on you.

"I have been waiting to fuck you all day," he breaths into your neck, already sliding his hand up your shirt. You wrap your legs around his waist and can feel how hard he is against your pussy. 

You can feel yourself getting wet as he rubs his dick against you. "I've been waiting for you to fuck me all day," you reply against his mouth. 

Enzo climbs on the bed beside you, and Mattheo is quickly on top of him, kissing him hard as he pulls his shirt over his head. You could tell tonight was going to be an aggressive one just by the ferocity with which Theo and Mattheo moved. 

Theo slides your shirt over your head and reaches behind you to unclip your bra, tossing it easily to the side. He takes your boobs in his mouth, sucking them. Chills run up your body as he bites your nipples before he starts kissing down your stomach. 

You look over to Mattheo and Enzo to see him already pulling Enzo's pants off. Enzo looks over at you and kisses you before moving his hand to Mattheo's head as he takes Enzo's dick in his mouth and starts sucking it intensely. 

Theo slides your pants off, impatiently pulling your underwear off with them. "Oh fuck," you say as Theo's mouth is on your pussy, licking you hard. He moves his thumb to your clit, rubbing it as he works his tongue inside of you. 

"Shit," you hear Enzo say behind you, and you turn your head to watch Mattheo suck him. Enzo looks over to you and kisses you aggressively as you both are completely devoured by Mattheo and Theo. Mattheo stops and pulls the rest of his clothes off before working his way back up Enzo's body and kissing him. He sees you watching him and leans over to kiss you. You can taste Enzo's precum in his mouth.  

"You want to watch me fuck, Enzo, gorgeous?" he says against your mouth, instantly turning you on more, if possible, than having Theo's head between your legs. 

"Fuck yes," you moan, as Theo hits a sweet spot. 

"How about you watch him fuck Enzo, while I fuck you," Theo adds pulling his pants off. You arch your back as Theo slides his dick inside of you and starts thrusting. You watch as Mattheo moves between Enzo's legs, slides his dick in him, and starts thrusting as aggressively as Theo is in you. 

"Oh, fuck," Enzo groans. Theo, seeing your hand trying to go for Enzo's dick, flips you over on your hands and knees so you can suck Enzo while he fucks you from behind. 

While Mattheo fucks Enzo, you start stroking his dick before taking it in your mouth. Theo moves his hand to your clit as he fucks you, and the extra stimulation makes you moan. Enzo grabs your head with his hand, sliding his fingers through your hair, and guides himself deeper into your mouth. "Oh my god. That feels so fucking good. I'm going to cum." 

The minute he says it, you feel him twitch in your mouth before his cum is falling down your chin and onto the bed. You softly lick the rest of it off of his dick and then move to his stomach, where you can feel him panting heavily. Mattheo pulls himself out of Enzo and turns to you. 

"You want two dicks inside of you baby?" he says leaning over to kiss you. 

"Fuck yes." Theo stops thrusting, and you move so Mattheo can lie on the bed under you. You straddle him and slide his dick inside of you before leaning down to kiss him.

"Now you can watch them fuck me, Enzo," you tease leaning over to kiss him, his breath still heavy against your mouth. 

Theo moves behind you, spreading your ass open and slides his dick deep inside of you. The pressure of them both being inside of you makes you squeal. "Scream for us baby," Mattheo says, as Theo starts thrusting harder. As he thrusts, the momentum slides you back and forth over Mattheo's dick, and the stimulation makes you start moaning uncontrollably. 

Enzo, who had finally recovered from his orgasm moves up beside you and starts kissing your neck before moving his mouth to your boobs. He takes one boob in his mouth, biting your nipple as Theo continues to fuck you hard. "Oh, shit. You're going to make me--" The orgasm hits you fast, and you can feel yourself shiver as Mattheo and Theo continue fucking you even harder. 

"I think you can do better than that," Enzo whispers in your ear as he moves his hand to your clit and starts rubbing it. 

"Oh, fuck. I can't handle it," you shriek, trying to push his hand away.

"You can handle it," he whispers in your neck, as he works his fingers harder. 

"Enzo, oh my god." You can feel a different pleasure starting to work its way up through your body.

Mattheo tilts his head back groaning hard, and you feel him cum inside of you as Theo keeps thrusting. "Oh, shit." Theo moans not long after. He thrust one final time and cums inside you as well. Instantly, Enzo is pulling you off of them and laying you on the bed on your back. 

Theo moves to make out with Mattheo, and you arch your back hard as Enzo moves his head between your legs. "I want you to squirt for me, baby," Enzo teases, his tongue working your clit. He slides three fingers inside of you, pumping them back and forth hard. You can feel the pleasure reaching its peak, and Enzo smiles against your pussy as your legs start to shake. 

"Enzo!" you scream as he sucks your clit one final time making you squirt all over the bed. You pant heavily as he softly licks your pussy taking in some of the liquid and then smirks up at you. He kisses his way back up your body until he is kissing you again.  

"I knew you could handle it," he says against your mouth.

Theo and Mattheo are now watching the two of you. "That was hot as fuck," Theo says moving from kissing Mattheo to kissing you.

"Well, the sheets are soiled for the 4th time this week," you say, your breath still heavy from the orgasm. 

"It's worth it to watch Enzo push you to the edge like that," Mattheo replies kissing his way up your stomach. "We'll take care of it after we shower."

You follow the boys to the shower, and you all get in together. Once you're all clean and kissed out, you help each other change the sheets. You cuddle up in the bed, Theo on one side and Enzo on the other, and Enzo reads to you all from his poetry until you fall asleep. 

(There is nothing left to this part on Tik Tok, but head over there anyway and leave me a comment! You can also click the star to vote for this part here if you enjoyed it)