Part 181

You smirk as you pull Enzo into the bedroom. It wasn't often you got alone time with one of the boys, and you always enjoyed it when you had it. 

Enzo pushes you backwards towards the bed, his lips still firmly on yours. Once he has you laying back, he smirks mischievously.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes," you reply without hesitation. Enzo gets off of the bed and walks over to one of the drawers and pulls out a pair of handcuffs. You raise your eyebrow at him. 

"If you don't want me to, I won't," he says walking back over to you.

"No, I do." Enzo grins and pulls your shirt and bra off before cuffing your hands to the headboard. "Okay, I need to go get something from the kitchen. Are you okay here for two seconds?"

"Yes?" you say, trying to figure out what the fuck he was doing. When he walks back into the room with a bowl of ice, your body immediately reacts. 

"I thought we could try something new," Enzo says with a grin as he removes his shirt and climbs on the bed on top of you. He brings his mouth to yours and kisses you deeply before working his way down to your breasts. When he reaches your boob, he grabs a piece of ice and presses it to your neck. Instantly chills cover your body as he slides the ice down your chest to your boob. 

He moves the ice to your nipple and swirls it there before sliding it to the other. Your nipples harden under the cold. As soon as he removes the melting ice, he brings his warm tongue to your nipple, and the contrast between the cold and hot sends pleasure radiating through your body. 

"I can't explain to you how insane that feels," you say, your hands still locked firmly above your head. 

"Let's see how it feels in some other places," he says as he slides off your pants and underwear. You can immediately feel yourself getting wet as he slowly begins to slide a piece of ice from your chest down to your stomach. He spreads your legs open and grins up at you as he slides the ice down to your pussy. 

"Oh, fuck," you groan as the cold drips of water from the ice begin to slide down between your slit. 

Enzo grins wider as he slides the ice down to your clit. Instantly your body reacts as the coldness hits you sending unexpected pleasure through your body. You struggle against the cuffs wanting to do something with your hands. 

Enzo brings his mouth to your pussy and uses his tongue to work the ice up and down your cunt. You moan loudly, the cold mixed with the warm sending waves of pleasure throughout your body. 

"Fuck, I need you inside of me," you groan, desperate to be filled with his cock. 

"Mm, someone's needy," Enzo replies, mischief on his features. "how bad do you want it, baby?"

"So fucking bad. Please," you groan, struggling once more against the handcuffs. Enzo slides his pants off and moves himself between your legs. He teases your opening, just barely sliding himself in before pulling out again.

"Enzo please," you moan, trying to move your hips against him. Enzo pulls himself back, not allowing you to satisfy yourself. He grabs a piece of ice and works it over your pussy once again, and you arch your back as chills cover your body. 

"Enzo if you don't fuck me right now," you groan in desperation. 

"Mm, you'll do what exactly?" he taunts, his mouth now on your neck as he continues to rub the ice all over your body. 

"Please baby," you cry.

"Hmm you did say please," he grins, as he spreads your legs open wider. You moan as he finally slides his dick inside of you and begins thrusting. You grab the headboard with your cuffed hands and hold on as he speeds up his movement. 

You can immediately feel an orgasm begin to work its way up your body, and you know you need the release. Enzo leans over and uncuffs you before flipping your body over so he can fuck you from behind. He presses you forward into the sheets and slides his cock back inside you. The two of you groan in unison as his thrusts speed up.

"Oh, fuck. I'm going to cum," you cry, the orgasm already overwhelming your body. Enzo groans as your pussy walls tighten around him. He thrusts a few more times before you feel him cum inside of you. You lay down on the bed as he pulls out of you, and you can feel all the wetness from the melted ice underneath you.

"I love you," Enzo says, as he pulls you into his arms and kisses you, the infatuation for you clear in his eyes. 

"I love you too. The ice was a good idea. We should do that to the boys one day," you grin, knowing you enjoyed that more than you expected. 

"Hm, I agree. Let's go shower and change the sheets before they get back. I'm sure they'll want the shower to themselves." You and Enzo are cuddling on the couch watching a movie when Mattheo and Theo finally walk in from their game. 

You and Enzo immediately get up to greet them. You wrap your arms around Theo as Enzo wraps his arms around Mattheo.

"How was it?" Theo kisses you before responding. 

"The amount of food alone was enough to make it the perfect date." You grin knowing that's probably the only reason he picked it. 

"And our team won," Mattheo adds, his arms around Enzo still. "How was your date?"

"Fantastic. The hot air balloon was insane. We ran into Tom at the Leak Cauldron though." You take your time telling them about what Tom said, and you can see the same anger Enzo had all over Mattheo and Theo's features as well. 

"So what? He thinks he's going to just swoop in and steal our girl after nearly killing half of us. How dumb can you get?" Theo says, making his way to the bedroom with us following him. 

"He's power hungry. We need to be careful around him, especially you, Mattheo. Hopefully we won't have to deal with him much once we get back to school." 

"Yeah, I just have a bad feeling he isn't going away easily. Theo and I need a shower, though, and then we'll join you guys for a movie." You and Enzo head back to the couch so Mattheo and Theo can have their alone time. It's not long into the movie before the four of you decide to call it a night. You're out instantly and don't wake up until you hear Blaise yelling from his bedroom.