The Heirs Part 112

When you walk into the bathroom, Enzo has gone all out. The bath was full of bubbles, and the entire room smelled like Christmas. The lights had been dimmed, and candles were lit everywhere.

"Wow, you've outdone yourself," you say, stripping your cold damp clothes off.

"Well, you're worth every second I spend doing anything for you," he tells you pulling his clothes off as well.

You step into the warm water and sit down, and Enzo steps in behind you, opening his legs so you can lay back against his chest.  "I hope you had fun tonight," he says kissing your neck.

"I did. You guys make me feel like I'm living in a fairytale. I am so incredibly lucky." Enzo slides your hair to the side and begins to place butterfly kisses on your back.

"You're lucky? I am in disbelief that this is my life," he starts, pulling you in tighter to him. "You had two perfect men. And by some miracle, you all three decided you had room for one more. My life changed so much that night you three decided I was worth it. I keep thinking one day I'm going to wake up, and it will have all been a dream. I went from this relationship where I was desperate for love and attention to one where I have three people who will not let me go to sleep a single night without making sure I know how loved I am. I am so fucking thankful it's insane. I could spend the rest of my life doing this with you three."

"Well, you better get ready because that's exactly what you're in for," you tell him as you turn around so you're now straddling him. You wrap your wet arms around his neck and kiss him deeply. 

"I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you so fucking much," he says as you pull away from the kiss.

"I love you too." You lean back in to kiss him before moving down to his neck. As you kiss his neck, you slide your hand down his chest and into the water. You take his already hard dick in your hand and start stroking it. 

Enzo moans and brings his mouth to your chest, kissing one breast while grabbing the other in his hand. He plays with your nipples as you continue to stroke him in the water.

"Baby, I need to be inside of you," he says against your chest before looking up at you and kissing you passionately. You position yourself over his dick and use your hand to guide it inside of you. 

"Shit I need to cast the silencing spell," you remember, knowing the water sloshing would be loud. You reach over the edge of the tub where you left your wand and cast the spell towards the door. 

You slide Enzo's dick back inside of you, and he moves his hands to your hips still kissing your neck. As you begin to slide back and forth over it, the water around you begins to sway. 

"We're about to make a mess," Enzo teases against your neck, as he guides you to move faster over his dick. 

"Well, good thing we have magic to clean it up," you reply. The faster you move, the more the water sloshes until water is spilling over the edge of the tub. 

"Shit, that feels so good," Enzo groans, as pleasure starts to move through your body as well. "turn around." You slide off of him and turn around, leaning yourself over the edge of the bathtub.

Enzo pushes his dick inside of you from behind, and you squeal at the release of pleasure that surges through you.

"Mm you're so hot with your noises," he says as he starts thrusting inside of you. Water goes everywhere as Enzo starts thrusting in you, faster now than before.  His hands are on your hips as he pulls you into him and between the slapping sound of you two hitting each other and the sound of water splashing everywhere, you're glad you remember to use the charm on the door. 

"Shit, I'm going to cum." Enzo wraps his arm around your waist still pushing hard, and you can feel as he cums inside of you, the pressure of the water washing everything away as soon as it enters you. 

"I know you haven't finished." Enzo turns you back around and lifts you so that you're sitting on the edge of the bathtub. You spread your legs open across the sides of the tub, and he is immediately between your legs. He uses his tongue to massage your clit and slides two fingers inside of you, pumping them in and out while he sucks on your clit. Within minutes, you can feel yourself clinch up, and you moan as you cum. 

"That's my girl," he says as he pulls his fingers out of you and pulls you down so he can kiss you. "Should we get in the shower. I'm pretty sure this water is not clean anymore?"

"Definitely," you laugh, as you climb out of the tub and start using your wand to clean up all of the water off the ground. Once the two of you are properly clean, you move to the couch in the living room and cuddle under a big blanket until the boys get home. 

Head back over to tik tok to finish out this story (RiddleChronicles) and vote for this part if you enjoyed it :D