Part 157

As Mattheo peppers kisses down your neck to your chest, he continues talking. "I love every single part of you. I love that you always know exactly what to say to make something I've been stressed about seem so small because I know you are standing beside me when facing it." He slides your shirt over your head and continues to kiss down your stomach. 

"I love that you will put every single one of us ahead of yourself because you're only happy when you know we're happy and safe." he breathes against your skin as he kisses down to your sweatpants waistband and begins sliding them down. 

"I love that you aren't afraid of anything. I love your body. I love your mind. I love your willingness to do anything and everything for your friends. I love that you'll beat the shit out of your ex just because he looks at you the wrong way. I don't love that you're a Gryffindor, but we can't all be perfect," he laughs as you shove his head. He moves back up your body until he's at your face again and looks into your eyes. "I love that you chose me. I will spend every day of the rest of my life making sure I'm worthy of that honor." 

"I love you too, Mattheo," you say, overwhelmed with emotion. The things you felt for him couldn't be put into words. You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him deeply, pulling his shirt over his head. You can feel him hard between your legs, and you want nothing more than to show him how much you love him. Mattheo removes your bra and underwear, and you flip him over on his back pulling his pants off. 

Once he's naked, you take his dick in your mouth, sucking him and stroking him. You move your tongue in a way that you know will drive him crazy. Having been together as long as you have, you've managed to find all the small things that set each of them off.  Mattheo groans and grabs your shoulders pulling you up to him. He grabs your ass and pulls your forward until you're straddling his face. As his tongue runs up the slit of your pussy, you can feel yourself squirm as it finally reaches your clit. He pulls you down tighter, his arms wrapped around your thighs so you can't move, as he continues to taunt you with his tongue, grazing your clit ever so often to set you off. 

"Fuck, Mattheo. If you want to play games, we can play games," you moan. You can feel him grin against you, and you move down to his dick just hovering over him. He's grinning at you mischievously, knowing he had set you off. 

You smirk back before sliding his dick half inside of you. You see him groan as he feels you tighten around him before you slide back off, rubbing your pussy along the shaft of his dick but not sticking it in. 

"Baby, what are you doing?" he says, grabbing your hips. 

"Oh, you know. Just making sure you are aware you're not the one in control around here." He raises his eyebrow at you, a playful look on his face. 

"Oh, is that so?" he groans mid-sentence, as you rub your pussy along his dick again, just barely sliding him in before pulling it out again. 

Before you can tease him again, he flips you over on your back so quickly that you barely have time to process what has happened. "I'm sorry, but who's in control here?" Mattheo murmurs in your ear, kissing you right below it. You squirm as you feel him slide his dick up the slit of your pussy without actually sliding it in. 

"Still me for sure," you tease, running your hands down his chest. 

"And you would be right about that," he agrees causing you to smirk arrogantly. "In fact, you own me." He slides his dick inside of you fully, and you both groan as the pleasure moves up your body. 

"If I own you, I'm going to need you to fuck me.. hard," you say. Mattheo grins and begins moving more forcefully. You groan, as you can feel him hitting your G-spot, and the ecstasy begins moving through your body. 

"Hmm does that feel good, baby?" Mattheo breathes into your neck, seeing the pleasure move across your face. 

"God yes," you moan before flipping him over on his back. You straddle him, this time sliding his dick inside of you before riding him hard. You can see Mattheo's face start to contort as you move your body on him. 

"Does that feel good, baby?" you taunt, mimicking his words. 

"Fuck yes. God, I'm going to cum," he says, as you moan, your own orgasm overwhelming you. He grunts as he cums inside of you. You lay yourself down on top of him, kissing him deeply as the two of you crawl back under the blankets. 

"God, I love you," he says, kisses you as he wraps you in his arms. 

"I love you too." You both are on the verge of dozing off when you hear your phone buzz. 

(Head over to TikTok to finish this part out -RiddleChronicles2-)

Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed this :D