Part 128

You finally make eye contact with Enzo, and you know instantly you're screwed. 

"Enzo, I am trying to get work done," you near beg. He slides over into the seat closest to you and leans over to look at your notes. 

"I'm not stopping you from getting your work done. Please continue," he murmurs, leaning over your shoulder. His breath on your neck sends chills down your spine. 

"How am I supposed to study with you hovering over me like that?" you reply, turning your head only to be met with him inches from your face. 

"I don't know. Seems like a woman of your caliber who can win every bet she comes against should be able to handle a little distraction while studying," he teases, presses his lips to yours.

"Madam Pince is going to kick us out of here," you say, looking around the room. 

"She's on the other side of the library right now, and you picked a pretty hidden corner to study in. Seems you wanted us to come find you," he replies, his hand finding your leg. 

"Or I was hiding from you," you taunt back, trying to ignore his hand slowly moving up your thigh and under your skirt. 

"I think we both know you'd never hide from me, gorgeous," he replies, as his hand finds your panty line. 

You straighten in your seat, trying to push down the wetness you already feel coming up, your body betraying you. Enzo grins as he slides your panties to the side, and his fingers run through your stickiness. "Seems like someone is getting turned on." He kisses you again before you can respond. 

"You three are going to be the death of me," you breath, as his fingers find your clit. 

"Just keep studying. You've got this," he replies, still massaging your clit. You pull your book to you trying to ignore his hand on your pussy, not wanting to give him the satisfaction, but you have to bite back a moan. 

"Enzo, you're about to get us detention," you moan, as he slides his fingers inside of you and begins working them in and out. 

"I seem to remember us having a great time in our last detention together," he teases, his mouth finding your neck. You keep your eyes watching the room, making sure no one finds themselves in the alcove you'd hidden yourself in. You turn your face to him, kissing him deeply, no longer caring about the books in front of you. "Mm, is someone getting into it now?"

You move your hand to his dick, wanting to beat him at his own game. "Oh, no. This isn't about me," he says, his hand over yours trying to push you away. 

"Oh really? Because it seems to me you think you can use sex as a tactic to distract me and beat me at this bet, and you forget that I can play that game to." you push his hand to the side and unzip his pants, pulling his dick out. 

"Baby, if someone walks around that corner, we're both done for," he smirks, intrigued by your confidence. 

"Well, you better keep your eye on things then." Enzo looks at you in surprise as you slide your panties off under your skirt and straddle his lap. He groans as you slide his dick inside of you and begin riding him. 

"Shit, not you actually fucking me in the library," he whispers, pleasure on his face. 

"You started it, bitch," you reply, as he begins kissing your neck, his hands on your boobs. You ride him quickly, allowing the pleasure to overwhelm you. 

"Oh fuck, you're going to make me cum," he groans, his face contorted in pleasure. You could hear Madam Pince's voice in the distance, and you sped up trying to finish quickly. Enzo's fingers find your clit again and begins massaging it. You moan, as the orgasm works its way up before overtaking your body. 

"Fuck," you whisper, hearing Madam Pince get closer. Enzo groans, and you feel him cum inside of you. You quickly slide yourself off of him and back in your chair, crossing your legs knowing you wouldn't have time to slide your panties back on. 

"Enzo quickly zips himself back up and slides a book in from of him. When Madam Pince walks to your corner, she looks at the two of you and then the books in front of you. "Good afternoon," you say to her with a smile. 

"Good afternoon. Let me know if you need anything," she replies, satisfied the two of you weren't up to anything. When she walks away, Enzo breaths heavily. 

"Fuck. You are insane," he replies, leaning on the table. 

"Yeah, well, I had to remind you who's really in charge here," you reply with a grin as you slide your panties back on. 

"Uh huh, we'll see about that when your handcuffed to the bed," he grins as he pulls his own books out, intent on studying with you now.