The Heirs Part 125

You look in the mirror and adjust the dark green lingerie the boys bought you for Christmas. You adjust the straps, making sure everything is on the way it should be, and you walk over to the bed, knowing they will be there in seconds. You position yourself on your knees, giving them a full view of the set they'd chosen, and wait. Normally, the guys are ripping your clothes off too fast to enjoy something like this.

"Pop!" You were so used to the sound of Mattheo apparating into the room, it didn't even phase you anymore. 

"Oh fuck," Mattheo instantly says the minute he sees you on the bed. You immediately feel yourself getting horny seeing him and Theo all hot and sweaty from the game. 

"Baby... you are a fucking vision. I can't handle it," Theo adds, throwing his quidditch gear in the corner of the room. 

"We made the right choice getting you a set in green. Too bad we're about to have to rip that off of you," Enzo adds, walking over to where you are on the bed. 

"Hmm, that's why I came back to the room to put it on before you savages got here. I knew if I wore it under my clothes, you'd be stripping me too fast to even enjoy the fruits of your purchase." You say, wrapping your arms around Enzo and kissing him. 

Theo walks behind you, and you can hear him groan. "Your ass in that thong. Holy fuck," he says, climbing on the bed behind you. You can feel his hands on your ass, playing with the band of the thong. 

"I need a picture of you like that to set as my phone background," Mattheo jokes, as he climbs on the bed as well. 

"Oh, yeah. Me in lingerie as your phone background while you're in class sounds like a great idea," you taunt.

"They'd just get to see one of the many reasons why you own us," Enzo cuts in, his lips already on your neck. 

Theo kisses your shoulder and runs his hands from your ass to your stomach, his fingers sliding under the band of your thong before his lips meet Enzos. The boys surround you, their mouths all over your body, as they slowly lay you down on the bed. 

Theo and Mattheo fumble with the straps on your lace bra before pulling it off of you. Mattheo takes one of your boobs in his mouth, as Theo takes the other. Goosebumps move down your body as they nibble on your nipples and suck them. Enzo kisses down your stomach until he reaches the waistband of your thong. He moves to your inner thigh,  sliding his fingers under the bands connecting your thong to the garter. 

Mattheo moves down between your legs with Enzo and makes out with him before they turn their attention to your pussy. Mattheo uses his fingers to slide the thong to the slide, as Enzo moves his fingers down the slit of your pussy through your wetness. Enzo and Mattheo begin taking turns licking you, as Mattheo slides his fingers into you and starts pumping them in and out. 

You pull Theo off of your boobs and kiss him, your tongue crashing against his hungrily. He slides his pants and boxers off, and you take his dick in your hand, stroking it up and down. You take it in your mouth, groaning against it as Mattheo and Enzo bring you closer to an orgasm. 

"Fuck, baby," Theo moans. Mattheo and Enzo stop eating you to make out with each other, and you turn to Theo, pushing him down on the bed. 

"I think it's time I remind Enzo who's actually in charge around here," you hear Mattheo say over your shoulder, as you straddle Theo and slide his dick into you. 

"Bitch, you talk a big game, but all I see is your mouth moving," Enzo taunts. You move to turn around on Theo so that you're facing Mattheo and Enzo and slide his dick back into you, wanting to watch Mattheo fuck Enzo.