Part 154

(Poly sex scene with men on men intercourse. If this is not your vibe, don't read)

You, Mattheo, Theo, and Enzo walk into your dorm room, and the tension is thick in a way it hadn't been in ages. You can see the nerves all over Enzo's face as you all take your jackets off and put your purse on your table. 

"You sure you're ready for this?" you say as you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him gingerly. "It's okay if you've changed your mind."

"I haven't," he replies, deepening the kiss. To your surprise, he picks you up and carries you to the bed. You look over towards Theo and Mattheo, who are kissing each other, and you know just like you're real first time with him, they're allowing Enzo to have his moment with you first.

He lays you down and moves on top of you, and you can tell the lust is taking over his nerves. He kisses your lips before moving down your neck. Slowly he slides your shirt up your body, kissing your stomach, and you get nervous knowing in his head he's never seen you intimately before. 

He pushes your shirt off and unclips your bra before looking at you with adoration in his eyes. "You are so fucking breathtaking it's unreal," he says, and you can feel the butterflies swarm through you as he moves his mouth to your breast. You look over at Theo and Mattheo and can see they're watching the two of you, a smile on their face at witnessing this first moment again. 

You pull Enzo's shirt over his head before he moves down your body, kissing your stomach before moving to your waistband. He slowly slides your pants off and moves himself between your legs. You groan as he begins licking your pussy, focusing on your clit. You see Mattheo pull Theo's pants off beside you and take his dick in his mouth, sucking it aggressively. 

Enzo moves back up your body to your mouth, and you sit up working on the buttons of his pants. You pull them off and begin to stroke his dick, slowly sliding your hands up and down his shaft before taking it in your mouth. Enzo groans as you give him head for the first time all over again. When you pull your mouth off of him, he lays you back down on the bed and positions his body between your legs. As he slides his dick inside of you, he is looking at you with so much love and adoration, you feel you could burst from it. "I am so fucking crazy about you," he says as he fucks you slowly. "I know in my head it's been only days, but in my heart I know it's been longer." You pull him down to you, kissing him deeply as he begins to speed up his thrusts. 

"I love you, Enzo," you simply reply causing his face to light up. You look over at Mattheo and Theo and see Mattheo now fucking Theo aggressively. Enzo is watching them two, and you can tell he's getting more turned on by the minute. 

"You want to switch?" you ask him as he slows. He nods his head and moves over to Mattheo, as Theo moves to you. 

"Hey, gorgeous. I think you need to be roughed up a bit," he says as he flips you over on the bed. You grin, as Theo slides his dick in you and begins fucking you hard. This is what you were used to. You moan loudly as you can already feel the orgasm starting to work it's way up your body. You watch how gentle Mattheo moves with Enzo, making sure to work slowly with him. You grin, as Mattheo slides his dick into him, and Enzo moans loudly, his body being used to the feeling but his mind never have experienced it. Mattheo makes sure to kiss him passionately while fucking him, and you can see him whispering in his ear through the process. 

Mattheo groans, and you can see on his face that he's cummed. Theo pulls out of you and goes over to kiss Enzo. "You want to help me fuck our girl," he says to him, as Mattheo collapses on the bed. 

Enzo nods. You move on top of Enzo, sliding his dick inside your pussy before Theo moves behind you and slides his dick in your ass. Instantly you can feel the orgasm working its way up your body, and you can see the pleasure all over Enzo's face as you move against him from the force at which Theo is thrusting. "Oh, fuck" you groan feeling the orgasm beginning to take over. Your body tightens, and you can feel Enzo cum inside of you as he groans unable to handle the tightening of your pussy around him. 

Enzo lays in Mattheo's arms, as you allow Theo to finish fucking you. When you feel him cum inside of you, the two of you collapse on the bed beside Mattheo and Enzo, breathing heavily. 

"That was--" Enzo starts, not knowing how to finish. "I can't believe this is happening with you three." You could see how overwhelmed with emotion he was.

"Well, I hope you get used to it because you're not getting rid of us ever," Theo replies, as he gets off the bed. "Who wants round two in the shower?" 

Enzo grins mischievously and immediately climbs off the bed to follow Theo. "Are you two coming or what?" he says over his shoulder seeing you and Mattheo still laying on the bed. The two of you laugh and follow them knowing it was going to be a long night. 

(Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed this part and come chat with me in the comments on tik tok)