Massage

After a long day at work and an also long drive home, I finally parked in front of my house. I got out of the car and walked to the porch, pulling my keys out of my pocket to unlock the door.

"Hi, I'm back!" I shouted as I entered the house, taking off my jacket and hanging it on the coat rack in the foyer.

"Hey!" I smiled at the sound of my boyfriend's voice. "I'm in the bedroom!"

I hurried up the stairs and into the master bedroom. There was Brian, pulling clothes out of his suitcase and putting them away on his side of the dresser. Meanwhile Truffle, our French bulldog, was sleeping peacefully on the carpet. At the sound of my footsteps, Brian peeked through the dressing room door smiling and then came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my lips. "How was work?" he asked me, his nose brushing mine.

"All good. Lots of hustle and bustle, but nothing special. How about you?" I caressed his cheek before pulling away from him and bending down to take Truffle, who had just become aware of my presence, in my arms.

"Well, I've really had a nice  day." He smiled as he stroked Truffle's head. "I've made a couple of calls, spent some time trying to remember a song that popped into my head the other day, and taken Truffle for a walk, basically. I haven't done a lot more." He looked up, as if he'd just remembered something. "By the way, Kris is throwing a surprise birthday party for Kev, and he wants to know if we're going. Are you up for it?"

"Of course I am! I'll call her in case she needs me to help her with anything." Brian nodded as I walked over to the bed, setting Truffle down on top of it before sitting on the edge of it. As I did so I felt a slight pain in my upper back, so I snorted.

Brian, who had returned to his task of unpacking his suitcase, stood up to look at me. "Are you okay honey?"

I smiled "Oh, yeah, don't worry. It's just that so many hours staring at a computer or a sheet of paper sometimes takes its toll." I tried to reassure him as I rubbed the side of my neck hard.

"Wow, I'm sorry babe." He was so sweet that I could only keep smiling. "Do you want me to help you?"

" How? Do you want to give me a massage?"

"Sure, it will help you. Take your shoes off and sit in the center of the bed."

I bent down to unbuckle my boots and remove them, then sat on the bed with my legs semi-flexed. Brian then removed his sneakers before climbing onto the bed as well, sitting cross-legged behind me. "Let me know if it hurts too much, okay?"

I nodded. When I suddenly felt his hands, so soft and warm on my shoulders, and they began to press lightly on that area, I sighed. I closed my eyes and my mouth half opened as his thumbs pressed and traced circles over my cervicals. Once he was done with my shoulders, his hands slid down to my arms, rubbing them up and down for several minutes before they focused on my back, passing over my shoulders again. His fingers traced along my spine, giving me shivers. He began pressing and massaging the upper area of my back, and very gradually worked his way down along it until he reached the area of my tailbone, which was dangerously close to my butt.

"One question;" I whispered, half dozing from the massage. "This whole thing isn't a strategy to turn me on, is it?"

He chuckled softly. " Oh, please, of course it's not. Because if I was trying to turn you on, I'd probably do this." His hands descended to my legs quickly but gently, concentrating on rubbing the outside of my thighs then caressing the inside of them, making me let out a low moan. "Oh, and I would do this too." Taking advantage of the fact that my hair had exposed my neck, he began to leave little wet kisses along it.

A shiver ran through my body again. I turned around, sitting on his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck. "I think I feel better now."

He smiled softly as his hands caressed my waist. "I'm glad. Can I help you with anything else?"

My hands lightly rubbed his chest. "Mmmm... yeah, I think so." I saw him smile again before his mouth covered mine again. My hands had started trying to sneak under his sweater when he pulled away from me. Somewhat surprised, I turned to where he was looking, laughing to see Truffle lying on the bed, looking at us with his head cocked to one side, as if he was wondering what it was we were doing.

"Truffle, if I were you I'd go to the living room, bud." Brian said to her as he rested his hand flat on my lower back. "I don't think you want to see what's going to happen here."

At that moment, Truffle jumped off the bed, running out of the room. I turned back to Brian, eye chatty. " It's incredible. Sometimes I think he actually understands what we're saying."

He laughed softly. "Yeah, me too. Well, where were we at?" With a smile on my lips, I gently pushed him down until he found himself lying on the bed, and me on top of him. I started kissing his neck. "Oh, okay. I remember." He whispered softly.