Brother

"Hurry up Helen!" my friend Luna yelled as she banged on the bathroom door a couple of times. "You've been in there forever, they're all waiting for us!"

"I'm almost done!" I shouted as I touched up my makeup. "Fuck, I don't know why the rush..." I whispered to myself. Once I was ready I took off my sweater and stuffed it in my bag, revealing the black tight dress I had picked out especially for that night. When I came out of the bathroom, Luna smiled before giving a long whistle.

"Wow, you look hot..." She grinned mischievously. " You come in for the kill, eh?"

I smiled " Of course I am. Come on, let's go find the others."

After walking for a few minutes, we arrived at the skate park. Everything was pitch black except for the illumination of the streetlights. We walked down one of the ramps until we got to where our friends were. Once there, I greeted them all.

" Hey Helen, it's been a long time..." I smiled as I heard James' voice behind me. I walked over to him and hugged him. "You look awesome." He whispered in my ear as his hands moved down my back to grab my ass.

"Well, then you'll have to taste me, don't you think?" I whispered against his lips. I smiled as I felt a bulge begin to grow through his pants.

"Hey you guys, cut it off!" Luna yelled as she pulled a bottle of vodka out of her backpack. "If you're going at it, at least have the decency to go behind a bush or something."

"Don't worry, Luna. It'll all come." James said with a smile as he hugged me from behind.Half an hour later, we were all sitting on the floor, getting drunk. We talked about high school, music, movies....

"Hey Helen." One of the guys said as he pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his backpack and started handing them out. "It's been a while since we've seen you. Where have you been?"

"Yeah, right." Luna said as she held the cigar between her lips and lit it with her lighter. "Since you didn't call either, I thought they put you in juvie or something."

I snorted, " Not at all. I just got moved to a different foster family." I took the lighter Luna was holding out to me to light my cigarette. "I should have called you, but I've been busy. With the whole settling process and all." Every time I moved in with a new family, I was forced to go to a bunch of meetings and shit like that, what the social workers liked to call "the settling process." Hell, I'd been bouncing from family to family my whole life, I think I knew how to settle by that point.

"So how's your new family?" One girl asked as she took a sip from a bottle of tequila. "Better or worse than the previous ones?"