Horny

When I entered the house, all the lights were off and silence reigned. I bumped into the floor lamp by the entrance, but luckily I didn't make too much noise. Even though I had really hurt myself, I couldn't do anything but laugh quietly.

A few hours ago, my friend Rosie had called me to announce that she was getting married. And that, of course, had to be celebrated, so the two of us had met up with a few other friends at a bar downtown. We had sung, danced, laughed and drank. I hadn't drunk much, but enough to make it hard to walk in a straight line.

I realized that my heels were making quite a noise, so I leaned against the wall and tried, clumsily, to remove my heels. But the moment I lifted one foot I lost my balance, my body falling to the ground making a dull thud. Again, this awkward and ridiculous moment made me laugh softly again. Then, as I tried to get up, I heard footsteps descending the stairs.

"Hey." A husky, raspy voice said.

I smiled and looked up, marveling at what I saw. Alex was barefoot and wearing only gray sweatpants. My eyes lingered on his naked torso, tanned and covered in ink. It didn't matter that I had been dating him for several years now, and that he slept like that every night. It still turned me on. 

He slowly advanced toward me, smiling. "Looks like someone had a good time."

I pushed myself up a little, sitting on the floor with my back against the wall. "Yeah, it's been great, what have you been doing, did I wake you up?"

"Watching TV and little else, really." He rubbed his eyes for a moment. "And, yeah, you woke me up, but that's okay. If I didn't wake up, you'd still be here tomorrow morning." He smiled. I rolled my eyes but smiled. I tried again to take off my heels, but nothing, impossible. He watched me for a few seconds before laughing. "Okay, okay, stop it. I'll help you."

He bent down next to me and gently took my right leg. His hand slid down my leg until it reached the heel buckle, unbuckling it with ease then sliding my foot out of the shoe. He then did exactly the same with my left leg. I felt my breathing get heavier each time his fingertips brushed against my skin. Then, he stood up and held his arms out towards me, "Come here baby."

I took his hands and helped myself from his push to stand right in front of him. After watching him for a few seconds in silence, I placed my hands on his shoulders and slowly kissed his lips, his hands resting on my waist. My mouth descended to his neck, then to his shoulder, his chest... my hands caressed his arms to later descend to his torso, brushing the 69-shaped tattoo on his navel. I breathed deeply against his chest. "I love the way you smell."

He arched an eyebrow, lightly caressing my waist. "Oh yeah? And what do I smell like?"

"You. You smell like you, and I love that." I pulled away from him slightly and rubbed his arms again, fixing my eyes on each of the designs that adorned them. "And I love your tattoos. They're so sexy..."

He laughed softly before wrapping his arms around me and slowly kissing my neck, making my breath hitch. His lips ascended to my ear. "Looks like someone is horny, or am I wrong?" I nodded as I blushed. He laughed softly again before kissing me fiercely. "Here or in the bedroom?"

I looked up at him as I caressed his chest. "Here. Against the wall."

"Oh, wow. Suit yourself, missy." His hands slid under my dress to find the fabric of my panties, sliding them down. Then, Alex took me in his arms, lifting me off the floor. My legs wrapped around his waist and my hands pulled down his pants along with his boxers. My back impacted against the wall as he entered me. "Oh, God."

He moved his hips rapidly, without stopping. I clung to him tightly and he buried his face in my shoulder, drowning out the grunts he was making. Five minutes later I orgasmed, and it didn't take him long to reach it too. He propped me back up on the floor, my legs trembling. I hugged him tightly, sighing in pure joy.

BSB One-shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara