Beach

" How much longer until we get there?" Nick asked for at least the fourth time in the whole ride, as he hunched over and rested his chin on my head.

"I don't a lot much longer. Jillian said it was about a half hour from the hotel." I replied. Just then, the bus stopped and the doors opened. We waited a few seconds and got off the bus. Suddenly, the sound of waves began to be heard.

"Wow, did you hear that?" Nick exclaimed as he broke into a run towards the beach.

I shook my head as I laughed, starting to walk after him. Nick loved the beach, well, in general he loved anywhere there was water. He always acted as excited as a little boy, which made me feel very tender. So, and knowing that the tour had him a bit stressed, I had done a search to find a nice, quiet beach. And there we were.

My feet soon touched the sand, which was warm. I walked a few yards, and saw that Nick was already completely submerged in the water. I left my bag next to his T-shirt, which was lying in a burr on the sand, and took off my light white dress, leaving it next to Nick's T-shirt.

Seeing me approaching him, he stepped up to the shore for a moment " C'mon, Liv, come in!"

I crossed my arms for a moment " Sure it's not too cold? You know I can't stand cold water." He moved a little closer to me, "No, not at all. Trust me. C'mere." He put on one of his angelic smiles (which never meant anything good) and extended his hand toward me.

But I decided to trust him and quickly entered the water, feeling the icy water wetting my feet. Before my body could react and get out of the water, Nick grabbed me by the waist and dove into the water, pulling me with him.

"Damn it Nick! Ugh...!" I yelled as soon as I was back afloat. Then I heard him laugh and saw that he was swimming in the opposite direction of me. "Nick!" I yelled again, starting to chase him swimming.

After a minute of chasing, I had to stop to catch my breath. It was then that I realized I had lost sight of him. I looked around a couple of times. "Nick?" I asked out loud. Just then, I felt something grab my ankle, which made me scream in panic. "Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!"

Suddenly, Nick emerged from the depths, and after shaking his hair, began to laugh at the sight of my terrified expression. "What a squeak you made, I really scared you, huh?"

He tried to wrap his arms around my waist, but I elbowed him in the ribs. "That wasn't funny!"

"Of course it was! Come on, don't be like that. It was funny..." He mumbled trying again to wrap his arms around me, only this time I let him. His facial expression changed slightly, as if he was afraid I had really gotten angry.

I could no longer keep my face serious, so I laughed softly rolling my eyes. "Well, maybe it was a little funny..."

His face lit up again as he pulled me closer to him. "I love you too much, you know that right?"I smiled and lightly kissed his lips. "Of course I know."

He caressed my face, pushing away the wet hair that fell over my forehead. "I love you because you're smart, funny, beautiful and sweet. You're perfect, baby."

I smiled as I blushed, my hands coming down to rest on his sides. "So I'm sweet...You know what's even sweeter than me?" he shook his head. I smiled. "Revenge!" I shouted as I plunged fully into the water, taking him deep with me. Then I let go of him, and started swimming away from him at full speed.

"Liv! Wait till I catch you....!" I heard him yell behind me. I laughed as I tried to swim faster, even though I knew it wouldn't be long before he caught up with me.