The Beginning of "Sara & Shahneel"

Nov 2019
Mohali

Shub was home after playing continuous matches and as expected he was going to tell Shahneel about Sara.

(Shahneel was watching some series on TV when Shub joined her, their parents were not home at that time)

Shub: (Trying to start a conversation) "Kya dekh rahi hai ?"
Shahneel: "TV, aur kya ?"
Shub: "Abe mera matlab hai TV me kya ?"
Shaneel: "Tujhe remote chahiye ?"
Shub: "Yaar main bss baat karna chah raha."
Shahneel: "Mujhse ?"
Shub: "Haan aur kya.."
Shahneel: "Kis baare me exactly ?"
Shub: "Aise hi general talks."
Shahneel "Hain?"
Shub: "Haan, teri studies kaisi chal rahi hain ?"
Shahneel: "Okay Okay."
Shub: "Tera mann nahi lagta na padhai me ?"
Shahneel: "Main nahi bataa rahi kuch. Pichli baar ki tarah jaake Maa Papa ko chuglee laga dega tu."
Shub: "Arrey nahi pagal hai kya, hum toh bhai behen hain. Bataa mujhe, bindaaas."
Shahneel: "Mujhe nahi batana."
Shub: "Accha chor, tujhe koi ladka pareshan wagarah toh nahi karta na clg me ?"
Shahneel: "Tujhe hua kya hai.? Aise behki behki baatein kyun kar raha hai tu aaj ?"
Shub: "Kuch batana tha."
Shahneel: "Laga hi tha mujhe, bolo.."
Shub: "Pehle promise kar kisi ko nahi batayegi."
Shahneel: "Dhamkeeeee de raha hai."
Shub: "Request hai maaate."
Shahneel: "Hmmm, Okay chal done. Bataa."
Shub: "Last time tune pucha na main Italy kiske saath gaya tha ?"
Shahneel: (With full interest) "Haan aur tune mujhse jhooth bol diya tha."
Shub: "Haan wahi bata raha hoon."
Shahneel: "Okay, bol."
Shub: "Main Sara ke saath gaya tha."
Shahneel: "Vo kaun hai ? Teri girlfriend ?"
Shub: "Not exactly, but may be. Pasand karte hain ek doosre ko."
Shahneel: "Okay. Kahan mile tumlog ?"
Shub: "Shahneel, tujhe pata hai na Sara kaun hai ?"
Shahneel: "Haan teri girlfriend. Ooo sorry! Not girlfriend bss pasand karte ho, abhi toh bataya tune."
Shub: "Hey Bhagwaan!"
Shahneel: "Ab kya galat  bol diya maine."
Shub: "Uska pura naam Sara Tendulkar hai. She is the daughter of Sachin Tendulkar."
Shahneel: "Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Tera dimaag kharab hai? Vo tujhe pasand karti hai ? Sapna dekh rahe ho kya ?" Are you mad?  I don't believe this."
Shub: "But why?"
Shahneel: I don't know, but it's difficult to believe. Vo toh bahar rehti hain na. Tum kaise mile, kab hua itna sab.?"
Shub: "Bataunga but tu sunegi patience ke saath ?"
Shahneel: "Haaan aur kya, bataaa."

(Shub told his sister how they met, how they started talking and how they have now started seeing each other. Shahneel noticed there was a constant cheek to cheek smile on Shub's face while talking about Sara. While describing how he felt around her.)

Shahneel: "Mujhe kab milwayega.?"
Shub: "India me thoda mushkil hai. Bahar milwaaunga but baat karwa sakta hoon. Vo bhi bahut excited hai tere se baat karne ko ?"
Shahneel: "Really ? Tune mere baare me bataya use ?"
Shub: "Kya meri kya 10 behen hai? 1 tu hi hai na, bataya maine usko sab."
Shahneel: "Photo dikha."
Shub: "Search kar le na google pe."
Shahneel: "Idiot, apne saath waali dikha."

(Shub showed a picture of them from Venice. Shahneel was in awe of how pretty Sara was and how adorable they both looked together)

Shahneel: "Kinni soni kudi hai. Tujhe kaise mil gayi ye ?"
Shub: (Blushing & looking at his phone) "Ssshhhh! Sara is calling, baat karegi ?"
Shahneel: "Haaan Okay."

Shub gave the call to Shahneel and she saw Sara for the first time on facetime. She was nothing but perfect. Initial few seconds it was awkward for both of them but Sara made sure she made it comfortable. Eventually Sara joined Shahneel in kicking Shub's ass and in no time they both were having a laugh over how smart Shub thought he was, but he clearly was not. Their conversation was full of fun banters, it mostly included Shub's leg pulling.

After the call Shahneel told Shub

"I liked her.  She bought a very positive energy with her. Her face resembles both Sachin Sir and Anjali ma'am na?"

Shub: "Yeah, and she is so easy. Time with her just flows."
Shahneel: "Awwwwwww, I am so happy to hear all this but sunn, you should focus on your cricket also. Hai na ?"
Shub: "Obviously that is my priority."
Shahneel: "Phir theek hai."

Next Morning the door bell rang.

Shahneel opened the door.

It was a very big well packed parcel. It said "For Shahneel."

She was curious, who could have sent it ? But she took it and started opening it, Shub joined her too in this process.

It was a big box full of the makeup products from Shahneel's favorite makeup brand. Shahneel was surprised to see it, she was still not able to figure out who had sent it. There was a note, she opened it and started reading it, shub was also peeping from a side and was trying to read it.

"Hi Shahneel,

I got to know from Shub that you have been following this brand for 2-3 years now and you are really obsessed with their makeup tutorials. Please don't get me wrong for sending these to you. Jaise hi Shub told me about how much you enjoyed watching these, I thought may be we can start our friendship over our undying love for makeup ? I would love you to try these and send me your pictures. I promise I will be honest in my opinions. I am even ready to be a model for you, but once you become a pro at it, haha. I know this is very new for both of us, but I don't want it to be awkward for either of us, even for once. I just thought to let you know that I can totally relate with your love for these products and don't ever think there is anything not Okay in wanting to try them all. I just want to know you better and for all these years that we didn't know each other, let's compensate and start with makeup tutorial sessions soon.

Hugs & Kisses
ST"

Shahneel and Shub both finished reading the letter. Shahneel looked at Shub and said "How adorable is she ? How could she figure out all of this so easily ?"

Shub: "I have no idea, I just told her you keep watching these stupid videos and she told me not to call them stupid, but obviously I didn't take it seriously. I had no idea she would sent these. Are you upset ?"

Shahneel: "No dumbo! I cannot believe now I have someone to discuss all this with. ST is so cool, I like her already, let me call her and thank her for these. Tum hato raaste se, number do uska."

Shub passed on Sara's number to Shahneel and kept on thinking how amazing Sara was. She actually had done something which even he couldn't ever do for his own sister. How pure her heart was to do something so special like this for Shahneel. Sara had just proved what Shub meant to her and how serious she was about him. She actually was an angel. Shub felt like he was in love with Sara, all over again ❤️❤️

General fact check:
Shahneel and Sara started following each other on Instagram from Dec 2019 and they haven't looked back since then. They keep liking each other's picture every now and then, they keep leaving heartful comments on each other's pictures. That is their love language ☺️

 That is their love language ☺️

How did you all like this chapter, do let me know

How did you all like this chapter, do let me know. Next chapter comes with a very cute twist :)