Love Birds Ft. Shubman & Sara

2nd Nov, 2023
Mumbai

It was Srilanka's batting that was going on! Sara had got a big grin on her face, it was all the effect of the precious 5 mins with Mr. Charmer! She couldn't believe he had done it once again. Sri Lanka's batting had started but it all got over pretty soon! Thanks to Siraj :) India won the watch. Alysha and Jugnu wanted to leave post the match, but Sara thought to check with Shub once, as to what his plan was. She texted Shub.

Sara: "Hey!! You must be busy with the post match rituals, shall I leave for home ?"

Shub: "Wait na!!"

Sara: "Where ??"

Shub: "At Jugnu's place ?"

Sara: "Ohh!! How long will it take for you to come back ?"

Shub: "I will try wrapping everything up super soon and will come to see you?"

Sara: "Okaayyyy! I will wait."

Shub: "Yeah! Actually the reason I want to see you is because tomorrow morning I will have to leave for Kolkata for the next match."

Sara: "Ohh! Kal hi jana hoga ?"

Shub: "Yeas baby!!"

That is the thing about love! Not like Sara didn't know he would be leaving! He had to leave! She was one of those peope who really wanted him to go out there and shine! Shine like the brightest star ✨It was such a crucial time, with the world cup being round the corner! But then hearing it all from Shub, when they had literally spent almost 3 consecutive days together, shook her a bit. Still, somehow she grabbed herself and wrote back:

Sara: "Yeah! Okay! I get it. I will wait for you! Come and see me at Jugnu's. Okay!"

Shub: "Yeah babyyyyy."

Sara and Jugnu reached his place. Alysha obviously had to go back. She had some other errands to run! While they were on their way back to Jugnu's place, Sara kept thinking about Shub leaving the next day! For some reason her heart wasn't prepared to let him go, on the other hand she was conscious enough to not act/behave or for that matter even come across as a naive girlfriend with no logical expectations. That wouldn't have been a goood sight.

After couple of hours, Shub reached Jugnu's place. Obviously, Ishan had come with him. It was likea  given thing! Subeer was also in Mumbai that time around. He had been out of India for quite a few months now and had just returned. So he had come to meet them all before he leaves back for Chandigarh!

Shub & Ishan reached Jugnu's place and saw Subeer too there:

Shub: "Chaand kahan se niklaa hai aaj ? Subeer jee aaye hain humse milne ?"

Subeer: "Chaand udhar se hi niklaa hai aaj jidhar se us din nikalta hai jab aap dono saath me spot ho jaate ho."

He said pointing at Shubman & Sara, and continued.

Subeer: "Come On Guys!! It's such a last season thing to deny that you both are not seeing each other. Media wale bhi fed up ho chuke hain tum dono se."

Shub: "When did we say we are not seeing each other ? Tujhse toh kabhi nahi chupaya hai humne."

Jugnu: "Baap re! Blush dekha nahi tu aaj ka iska ? Kya bada bada blush diye hue thaaa. Sabko pata hai ab Subeer, bro!"

Subeer: "Hi Sara."

Sara: "Hey Hi Subeer!! Wassup ??"

Subeer: "Maana ki humne baat nahi kee hai kuch time se, toh iska matlab ye toh nahi hai naa ki Jugnu se zyada close ho jaaoge aap ? Bhulo mat, vo 2017 ke din, Shub ko Mumbai leke main hi aaya tha aur duniya bhar ka gaali khaya tha main Lakhwinder uncle se."