"What day is it again ?"

3rd Feb, 2023

Shub had just boarded the flight for London, he couldn't wait to seee Sara. It had been almost 2 long months. All their relationship, they had always been in long distance only, he wasn't sure, what was he going to tell Sara, to make her believe in him, again, but then he also thought, he will just know it, as soon as he will see her.

London,

It was almost 24 hours since Sara had asked Shubman to allow her some time. But she had started missing him already. She knew it deep down that whatever had happened, was of no fault of Shub. He was honest enough to tell it all, to her. She was a bit disappointed with herself, the way she had behaved, but then only she knew how she had felt at that time. She was nothing but glad that she didn't fight with him over it, yet again. She thought of calling Shub but it just wouldn't connect. She tried remembering if he had any matches, but she couldn't figure it out. As per her knowledge, Shub's next matches were in March. But then, may be something would have come up at the last moment. Some shoot or endorsement, who knows. She decided to wait for him to call back!

Shub landed at the London airport and switched on his phone only to see missed calls from Sara. He immediately called her back!

Shub: "Sara? Baby ? Are you Okay ?"

Sara: "I am Sorry Shub, I was being an idiot."

Shub: "No No! I understand it. Are you Okay now ?"

Sara: "Yes, it's just that I love you so much that how much ever I try to explain myself that it is all fake news, it somehow still bothers me."

Shub: "I know! I had figured it out, I am sorry you had to feel that way!"

Sara: "No! I am sorry! I always asked you to believe in us and when the time came, I only couldn't keep up to my words."

Shub: "You have no idea what I would have done if I would have read something like that written around you. So, chill, you were still pretty much cool."

Sara: "Where are you ? Out for some shoot ?"

Shub: "Ahhh! Yeah, exactly. Where are you ?"

Sara: "At home only, I don't feel like going to uni today."

Shub: "Why ? Is it your mood swinging again today ?"

Sara: "Nooo! Lolololol! Just like that, I was missing you a lot today."

Shub: "Do you want me to come to you ? Like right now ?"

Sara: "Whatttttt ?"

Shub: "Answer it."

Sara: "Obviously Yes, I want you to be here with me, right now, but I also know that's not possible, so it's Okay!"

Shub: "Don't spoil the track with your ifs and buts. What will you do if I come there right now ?"

Sara: "Are you by any chance expecting me to talk dirty right now ?"

Shub: "YESSS."

Sara: "I thought you were on a shoot ?"

Shub: "So ?"

Sara: "Concentrate there."

Shub: "It's a shoot with Tinder, India."

Sara: "Ohh! So, You are now out there, claiming yourself to be single ?"

Shub: "I am ready to claim anything currently that states I am not dating that SAK. I am so done with it."

Sara: "Hahaha! You seem to be more pissed with it than I ever was."

Shub: "Babe! You have no idea what I had to face. My Mom Dad were upset, everybody in team was consolling me for it. I have no idea what your parents might be thinking and you toh had decided to shut away only. It was nothing but tragic."