Long Distance is Hardddd ❤️‍🔥

< Hey Guys! This chapter may/may not have some conversations inapt for the under 18. Please read responsibly:) >

25th Apr, 2023
Ahmedabad

GT had won the match against MI. Shubman had scored a half century. He came back to the hotel after the match only to see the video of him from the morning bus, had gone viral. People were quick enough to relate the blush with the rumours of him dating, Sara Tendulkar. For a moment, he thought, it was a good decision only that Sara did not come to see the match. They obviously would have ripped it all apart. They would have done a phd on all their exchanged glances too. He called Sara in the night before going to sleep.

Shub: "You saw me play today.?"

Sara: "I did! I am proud of you."

Shub: "I have no idea why, but I just missed you so much today. Seeing Arjun and Sachin Sir and not seeing you with them, around me, was not easy."

Sara: "I saw the bus video. You used to blush like that in 2018 when we used to send each other those flirty texts and banters, after that I have seen that blush today, when they took baba's name. What made you blush like that ?"

Shub: "Areyy! They all were blushing saying it all. I just couldn't control it."

Sara: "Hahaha! I could seee that. But it was cute."

The IPL was going on. Shubman and Sara would somehow manage to see each other, once in a while. The media was around, but they were still pretty much able to keep it low key! It was just another phase of hide and seek in the relationship. Shubman was all set to lend his voice for the Indian verse of Spiderman. This was the same time Zomato had commented on one of his picture on Instagram, subtly adding SARA to it, teasing Shubman. There were some or the other rumor of Shubman Gill's dating life, doing rounds frequently. He had been use to it, by now. Inspite of so many rumors, nobody could confirm, as to which Sara was being mentioned everywhere.

Mid May, 2023
London

Sara had returned back to London, last 4 months of her masters were left, before she finally gets her post graduate degree. She had returned back but her heart and mind were still in India. She did see Shubman before leaving back, but he was tooo busy to spend enough time. IPL season was always tiring. So, it was difficult. She was at the university, attending one of her classes, is when Shubman texted her.

Shub: "Babe, where you at.?"

Sara: "Hi honey! At the uni. Attending classes."

Shub: "Can I send something ?"

Sara: "Why u asking ?"

Shub: "Might be disturbing."

Sara: "What is it ? All Okay!"

Shub: "Yes, Yes! Just teasing you."

Sara: "SENDDDDDDD."

Shub sent Sara some 3-4 pictures of him flaunting himself in a towel. 'Only in the towel.' She saw them and immediately replied:

"Who are you even looking this hot for ? I am not even in India."

Shub: "I wanted to tease you."

Sara: "Great! You have been successful in doing that."

Shub: "I want to do you. Right now."

Sara: "🙈"

Shub: "You are not the shy type, don't act like one. Isn't the picture hot?"

Sara: "Hottest I have seen in a while. But I don't like the towel in it."

Shub: "That you will have to come and take off."