Are the Gloomy Days Back yet again ?

Feb, 2023

Shub was at the Airport lounge when SAK walked towards him and started talking. They had met previously hence when Shubman saw her coming towards him, he got up to greet her, out of courtesy. He even offered her to sit, SAK obliged to the same and sat with him. As mentioned earlier, she was going for a shoot to Ahmedabad, she mentioned the same to Shub. She even said, "Dude, did you see those news articles after our last meet ?"

Shub: "Ohh yes, I did see that. They were pretty disappointing."

SAK: "I know! Currently I am not dating anyone as such, so luckily I didn't have to deal with my partner's agony."

Shub blushed as she said that. SAK understood that may be, same is not the case with Shub. She continued,

SAK: "So, Are you dating someone ?"

Shub: "Me ? Ooo! Yesss, I am. It was initially difficult, but I didn't have anything to hide. I mean there is nothing going on here, so I was able to convey the same to her. And anyways, these articles are written in a way, they would make anyone believe in them."

SAK: " I swear Man. I am sure your girlfriend is not an actress, actresses are not at all cool with these rumours around their boyfriends."

Shub: "Nobody who claims to be in love can be. I mean I was insecured when I read her rumours of dating someone else. As far as she is concerned, well yes, she is not an actress and I am nothing but glad. I mean nothing against actresses but I could have never dated one, you know. I am not someone who believes in a lot of shoo-sha. I always have found myself being attracted to simplicity and privacy, I am beyond grateful that my girlfriend is exactly like that."

SAK: "Ohh Okay! Sounds nice, she seems to be pretty sorted ha ? I hope you both make it forever together."

Shub: "For sure, we will. I will make sure it works out. There is no doubt in it."

Shub smiled cheek to cheek!

Soon, it was the time for their flight. They both took the flight, they were captured on the flight together by some fellow travellers as well. When they both landed at Ahmedabad, they said each other Goodbye and left for their respective work places. Shub was on his way to the stadium is when he thought he has to, has to tell Sara about all this. He immediately took his phone out to call her.

As he dialed Sara, she picked it up!

Shub: "Morning Baby, wassup ?"

Sara: "I have a thesis presentation today, struggling with that only, haven't slept well too."

Shub: "Ohh Okay! Shall I call later then ?"

Sara: "No, tell na. I will take some break and then continue later."

Shub: "Okay! I have reached Ahmedabad, have a match against NZ today."

Sara: "Ohh! Yes, I do remember. All set for it ?"

Shub: "Yes, kind of! Something happened on the way and I need to tell you about it."

Sara: "What happened ??"

Shub: "I met Sara Ali Khan. She was with Tanya. Tanya Ghavri, they were coming to Ahmedabad for some shoot. She saw me and because we have met before socially, she came down to speak to me at the lounge and even on the plane for sometime. She was just telling how last time the media had created a chaos of our meet.."

Sara: "Ohhhh Hmmmmmmmm!"

Shub: "Nothing else, we spoke for sometime, and then boarded the flight and reached Ahmedabad. Then she left for her work, I am off to the stadium, so just thought to tell you about it all."