The Chances taken in Love

Next 3 months were difficult.
Shub went to Abu Dhabi for his IPL and once he came back, covid 2nd wave started to surface.

The covid 2nd wave was difficult, especially in India, it was terrible. Shub and Sara had plans for Christmas and New Year at New Zealand but they had to cancel it as there were restrictions on travel and it wasn't allowed to travel abroad. Yet again a year had ended without them celebrating their birthdays together. Only wishes and cakes were exchanged. It was difficult, as always.

2021 came with many complications. January to March, India was struggling to manage their covid count numbers. The entire country was in pain, of course it wasn't possible for Shub and Sara also to meet. Facetime was the only solution. Long distance gets difficult at times, same was the case with both of them. They would have disagreements from time to time and they would try everything in their capacity to sort those out. The only good thing that happened in the first quarter of 2021 was Shub being included in "Forbes 30 under 30" list. Slowly and gradually the tables were turning. Shub was becoming popular with each passing day. There was 10x spike in his female fan following in the last one year.

Apr, 2021

It was KPs Birthday. He was in Mohali with Shub, that is when Sara and Arjun sent the cake for him. KP was celebrating his birthday on the video call. Ishan had also joined the call. It is on this call, Ishan said, "Sara Bhabhi, aapne bola tha ki meri setting karwaayengi aap, bhul gaye naa aap mujhe?"

Sara: "Arrey, you only didn't tell anything after that. Chalo, let's sort this. KP ke birthday ke baad se my mission is this only. We will get it planned and then you take it over."
Ishan: "Okay Bhabhi."

A trip was being planned in June to London. Basically the girl Ishan liked was supposed to be in London for some of her project and according to Sara, Ishan (because he wasn't having any matches or sessions lined up) should also be there. It was impossible to meet in India and above all, it was a proposal being planned. It had to be special. So, Ishan knew Aditi Hundia since a year now, they were friends. They got to know each other during Mumbai Indians events. Ishan insisted Sara and Shub also to join him.

Sara had already written her master's enterance exam in February that year. She was able to grab a seat and hence she anways had to go back to London, so she happily said yes. How could Shub deny it when Sara was already going ? It was decided. They were going to meet in London.

End of June, 2021
London

Shub and Ishan had already touched down London. They even checked into the hotel and it was then when Shub said:

"Agar teri baat kal bann gayi, let's ask Sara and Aditi to join us for dinner na. Double Date. Kitna mazaaa aayega."
Ishan: "Phatt rahi hai meri idhar aur tujhe double date ki padi hai. Double ho ya na ho, teri toh date hoke hi rahegi. Sara bhabhi toh aa hi rahi hain."
Shub: "Saale almost 6 months, I haven't hold her. Samajh aa raha hai tujhe ? Tera chaalu hone de ye sab, tab samjhega tujhe. Kaisa feel hota hai long distance."
Ishan: "Bhai pehle vo haan toh bol de."
Shub: "Obviously bolegi yaar, mujhe toh tumhari story pata hi hai na puri, mujhe toh pura yakeen hai she likes you."
Ishan: "Tere muh me ghee shakkar."

Next day Sara and Shub prepped Ishan pretty well. Their instructions were:
1. To behave like a gentleman.
2. Don't try to be over funny.
3. Look into her eyes while talking.
4. Tell her what you feel for her.
5. Don't laugh while proposing.

Ishan was thinking, in sab ka opposite hi toh uska forte hai, how will he manage it all. But he was seeing Aditi since a long time now and he finally felt it was the time to put a name to the relationship. With this mind set, he decided to go and meet her. Sara and Shub also decided to spend some time by themselves.