Settled Boundaries & Unsettled Emotions

11th March, 2023
Ahmedabad

Hours after Shubman had seen the pictures, he had somehow managed to calm himself down. He very well knew, there was no way to react to all this, purely out of anger. He was no more a 20 year old guy, who had fought with Sara over one of her very good friends earlier. He had his dinner and was constantly looking at Sara's pictures that she had sent him in the evening, when he was out playing.

He sat down to analyze, if his anger was on Sid or on the fact that he wasn't able to click Sara the way Sid was able to ? Because they were never able to travel together like that. He started asking these questions to himself, "Would he like it if someone else would have clicked and posted her picture? Especially any other guy? Any of his friend too? An answer came from within, He would have equally hated it. Obviously, whenever Shub would meeet Sara, he would click her pictures, but it was mostly in London only. He kept on thinking about all of this and didn't realise when he fell asleep.

12th March, 2023

Shub was woken up by a call from Sara. He picked it.

Sara: "Baby ?? Good Morning. Are you still asleep ?"

Shub: "Hey! Morning. Yeah, What time is it ?"

Sara: "Must be around 7 in India."

Shub: "Ohh! Yeah, I will get up now."

Sara: "Congratulations on the century, baby! There was no network yesterday, we had gone to some interior place, I got to know late, was not sure if you would be awake, hence called now."

Shub: "Thank you. So when are you coming to India as per the promise ?"

Sara: "Very Very Soon."

Shub: "I have IPL from 31st March."

Sara: "I know that, I will come before that. Accha suno ?"

Shub: "Haan bolo?"

Sara: "You saw the pictures I sent yesterday ?"

Shub: "Haanjee bilkul. My cutie, wanted to eat you up then and there."

Shub was surprised by his own words, Where the hell had his anger gone ? Sara asked one question and he had forgotten everything he had felt last night.

Sara: "Babe! I am missing you so much here, wish we could be together."

Shub: "I know! It's alright, you enjoy the wedding there and come to see me super soon. I cannot wait anymore."

Sara: "Yes Yes! Mom Dad have also reached here today. The main functions are today and tomorrow."

Shub: "Okay babe, have fun!"

Sara: "Yes, and you, have a great match today."

Somewhere Shub felt good that Sachin and Anjali were also going to be there. It actually sounded like some family function only. He decided to let go of whatever he was thinking since last night and concentrate on his match.

The next 2-3 days, surprisingly went fine. Sid hadn't put anything which could have disturbed Shub. He kept wondering what changed. He continued checking all his stories and posts but nothing that could have given him a tough time. Sid was posting with Lish and even with Sara and Lish together but nothing objectional.

12th March, 2023
Jerusalem

Sara had asked Sid for a one on one conversation. She wanted to have a much needed discussion with him.

Sara: "Sid, I had told you right ? Why can't you be a little more careful. They literally character assassinate me."

Sid: "What ? Are we again getting bothered because of your boyfriend.?"