Together, They Are Magical

1st June, 2023
Midnight, London

Shub had blocked Sara's way leaving no room for her to return back, upstairs. She tried all the ways possible, but Shubman was a strong man. She kept struggling, tried many ways, bit his hand too, but then she was just not able to succeed. The problem was with the height too! She kept trying and finally Shub said, "Why don't you accept it already. With that height, you won't be able to win over me. I suggest you tryyyy a litle harder."

Sara was beginning to lose it. But losing was one thing and accepting the loss was another.

She said, "Don't challenge me, Okay ?"

Shub: "Warna what ?"

Sara: "Warna you will see!"

Shub: "I am dying to seee it."

Sara: "Kaun sa sasta nasha kiye ho ?"

Shub: "You know I don't do nashe, I am a sportsperson, I don't need it."

Sara: "Shubman, I am telling you for the last time, let me go, guests are there."

Shub: "I am also telling you for the last time, Miss Tendulkar, try me! I am not giving up!"

Sara: "Fineeeeeeee!!"

She pullled Shub with his t-shirt towards her and planted a lip lock.

"This is the Kitchen one. Balcony wala ab baad me." She said. Shub was taking few moments to get himself back to reality while Sara very cleverly took the advantage of this and swiftly escaped from the kitchen at that very moment! As soon as Shub realised what had just happened, he shouted:

"You cheated, Sara."

Sara: "Yeah! I did. Go and complain. Kisse karoge ? Lol!!!"

Shub: "You tricked me, I was so lost in the kiss and you just walked off on me ?"

Sara: "It's an inborn talent, it's there in most of the girls."

Shub: "Waaaah! Accha suno! I will get the other refills, tum chalo. Warna vo log doubt karne lagenge. You know I have a reputation to live upto."

Sara: "Really ? Finally you realised! Aa jaao chalo jaldiii."

Ishan, Shubman and Shreyas, none of them use to consume alcohol. Obviously, they were professional athletes, that was only fair. Trisha had gotten 2 bottles of wine with her. Ishan suggested to have a competition among the 3 girls as to who can drink the maximum. They all were poured equal amount of wine into their respective wine glasses to begin with.

Sara whispered in Shub's ear: "Babe! Trust me you don't want to see that side of me, maine peeeeee ke puraaa hii phail jana hai."

Shub: "Seriously ?"

Sara: "Haaan naaa."

Shub: "Tab toh I am so up for this competition. Chalo bhai log, shuru karo. Now I am liking this house party! What a party, Mann!"

Sara banged her head with her hand. She knew Shubman had no idea what he was signing up for. She was brutal when she was drunk. Too honest, tooo much on too the point and toooo stubborn as well.

The competition began, all the 3 ladies were doing fairly good. What Shub kept doing was, he kept on refilling Sara's glass even before she could finish it, which made her feel that she hadn't had a lot yet. It was a well thought strategic move, that Shubman was trying his best to put into action! He kept re-filling her glass without her realizing it.  Shreyas and Ishan noticed it however and giggled at it toooo!

All the 3 women had a fair good amount of wine. The 2 bottles bought by Trisha were over is when Sara said, "I have more stock in the fridge. Oye!! Mr. Shubman Gill, go and get it. Get Up, Get Up!!. Bada heart throb banta phirta hai, utho jaake bottle lekar ke aao."