02.) Meeting.

Siphiwokuhle's POV

He gets inside the car and i kiss his cheek which causes him to groan and i chuckle. "Ma I hate that we always have to address the same issue over and over again. I can't keep repeating myself." says Samkelo and i laugh. "You are my son so I will kiss you whenever I want to. You lucky though that I'm not those moms that kiss you on the lips."

"Whether you are those moms or not it doesn't matter, what will my friends think when they see you kissing my cheek at my big age." he asks and i laugh. "At least they know that you have a mother that loves you very much." I say after calming from my fit of laughter. "And I love you too but this has to stop."

"I'll only stop once we leave the house at 07:15 everyday." I say. "You love acting as if you don't contribute to the lateness." he says. "I have never denied it I'm just saying if we manage to leave the house by quater past seven everyday then I'll stop kissing you." "I'm sure you will make us late on purpose so you will never stop." I laugh.

"I won't do that. I'm just waiting for the change and i will fulfill my end of the deal." I say. "Yeah right you will do such." We chuckle. "How was your day?" "It was okay. Soccer practise was hectic but it feels good being back on the field after a four week break." "You didn't overwork yourself right?" "Never again."

"Good medical aids sometimes turn on us so I can't always depend on them to cover every single cost." I say and he laughs. "How was your day?" he asks. "It was okay. I made a good impression on my boss by arriving early." He claps his hands and i bow a little. "I am impressed I also made an impression with my friends." We laugh.

"But it's a habit that will never change." I say. "Unfortunately one of the things I inherited from you was that." he says and we chuckle. "But it builds our bond." He laughs. "You finish me woman." I laugh. We get back home and i park my car in the parking space and we take our bags and head inside.

I walk to my room and leave my bags on the bed and take off my boot heels. These things will be the death of me. But they do say, 'comfort is temporary and drip is forever' always stay slaying I guess even if it's at your feet's expense. I sit on the bed and massage my feet a bit before I wear my crocs and go to the kitchen.

I open the fridge and take out the vegetables and start cooking. At least I took out the mince in the morning so it got time to defrost. Samkelo walks in the kitchen with his book and sits down. "Hawu didn't you do your homework at aftercare." I ask. "I didn't finish it I'm only left with a question." he answers and i nod.

I continue frying the onions and peppers before I add the mince and spices. "Ma," I hum. "My dad is coming to fetch me this weekend." he says. "Who did he tell that?" I ask. "He called me yesterday." "Tell him to call me so we can talk. You are not the parent you are the child so he needs to ask for permission from me too." "Okay."

He takes out his phone and sends a message to him. My phone rings a few minutes later and i say a little prayer to give me the strength to tolerate this conversation.

"Sthandwa sami unjani?" asks Senzo and i take a deep breath in and exhale slowly. (my love how are you?) "I'm fine Senzo. Ngizwe ukuthi uzolanda umntana this weekend." I answer. (I heard that you fetching the child this weekend.) "Yeah ngizoza." (I'll come.) "You know if you have plans such as fetching the child you communicate with me not the child."