16.) Back home.

Zamokuhle's POV

I hate that I have to leave and i can see that she is sad that I'm going. I'm not one to have sex on the first date. Maybe after a couple of dates and that's if things are going well between us. Plus I would never stay over a woman's place. This is her place if she wants to sleep over she has to come to mine.

Indoda ifanele ibe nendlu yakhe ingalali endlini yomuntu wakhe. (A man must have their own house and shouldn't sleep over at their partner's place.) They could spend the day with her at her place but when it's late he has to go back to his abode. "I wish the day wasn't over so we could spend more time." says Siphiwokuhle.

"Me too Ma Zungu but I have to go and it's late. I never spend the night at a woman's place." I say. "So you willing to drive even if it's late?" she asks. "Yes but I will be careful on the road." "Please do and call me when you get home. If I don't answer that means I passed out while waiting for your call." I chuckle. "Okay sthandwa sami." (my love.)

She gets up and walks me back to my car. We get to my car and she pulls me in for a hug. "I'll miss you." she says and i smile. Hearing her say that she will miss me has me feeling some type of way. "Nami ngizokukhumbula sthandwa sami. Sizokhuluma angisho." I say. (I will miss you too my love. We will talk right.) "Of course. When will I see you again?"

"When do you want to see me?" I ask. "Tomorrow." she answers and we chuckle. "I wish that was possible but we will talk on the phone and plan when we seeing each other again." "I wish we didn't live so far apart." "But Daveyton isn't that far to Lakefield it's just the petrol that manages to complain." We laugh. "I know hey but we will make a plan to see each other often." "Of course we will."

She stares at me for a second and pecks my lips. I'm glad I'm not the only one that is obsessed. Her lips are my latest addiction and i sure am going to miss them. We need to find a way to see each other so I can kiss her as much as I want. I pull her in for a deeper kiss and bite her bottom lip. I slide my tongue in her mouth and our tongues fight for dominance and she gives up.

We pull apart from the kiss to catch our breaths. I plant kisses from her jaw down to her neck. I suck and bite certain spots making sure to leave some hickeys behind. She tilts her neck giving me more access and i continue with my assault. Once I feel like I've given her enough I stop and rest my head on her shoulder. I think I'm going to be addicted to her citrus smell.

My hands go lower and reach the top of her butt. She has such a gorgeous body that's for sure. I give her butt a spank and she giggles. "Zamokuhle mahn." I chuckle. "You mine now so I can spank you whenever I want." I say. "But the butt belongs to me." "No it's ours now." She chuckles. "Pure nonsense." "But you love the nonsense I'm doing."

"And who told you that?" she asks and i laugh. "You might have said something but your body said something else." I answer. "Zamo mahn." I laugh. "You blushing again." "You know what just go it's very late." "Okay bye sthandwa sami." (my love.) "Bye Bhengu." We break the hug and i unlock the car and get inside. I watch her walk back in the house and she goes in and i drive off.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
I enter the cemetery and drive to the section where my dad was buried. My father passed away six almost seven years ago and that was one of the darkest periods of my life. I was very close with my father growing up and to have him taken away from me like that hurt me.