15.) Kiss it better.

Siphiwokuhle's POV

We pull apart from the kiss to catch our breaths and i giggle. Damn his lips are so good. I touch my lips and savour the tingling sensation that's left. I still can't believe we kissed. Not that I regret it or anything, I mean who would but I'm still shocked and trying to process everything at the same time.

"Uright Ma Zungu?" asks Zamokuhle and i chuckle. (Are you okay Ma Zungu?) "Yeah I am okay I'm just a bit woozled by everything. Are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah I'm okay. I want to kiss you again." I giggle. "We in public." "The same public that we were in a few seconds ago while we were kissing." I giggle and bury my face in his chest which causes him to chuckle.

"Bhengu it's not funny." I say and that makes him laugh even harder. "Sthandwa sami I'm not laughing at you I'm laughing at your reaction." he says and i roll my eyes. (My love.) "Yeah right as if I'm supposed to believe that lie." He chuckles and kisses my forehead. "Please do believe my supposed lie." I chuckle.

We pull apart from each other but remain holding each other's hands. I'm not about to let go of him and face the possibility of slipping and falling on ice. "Do you still want to skate or you hungry?" he asks. "How long have we been here?" I ask. "An hour or so." "I think we should go. My stomach is crying for food." We chuckle. "Okay let's go then but we have to skate on our own until we reach there."

"Bhengu do you want me to fall?" I ask and he laughs. "Why would you fall when I am here?" he asks. "Because I'm not used to ice skating maybe." "I honestly didn't expect that sarcastic answer but back to script I'll never let you fall while I'm here." We laugh. "As for back to script," he chuckles. "I thought you were going to say something else and i reply with this line."

I laugh. "Okay then let's race since you will be here to catch me when I fall." I say and he smiles. I can't get over his smile. It does something to my heart. I hope I get to make him smile more often. "On your marks, get set, ready, fire. Go." We skate to the exit point and as always he wins. I wasn't going to win anyways because I was moving at a slow pace. I'm not about to fall on ice, I refuse.

"Sthandwa sami you said it was a race but here you are." he says and i chuckle. (My love.) "I wasn't going to race and face the possibility of slipping and falling on ice. You've mastered it good for you, but some of us slow learners don't want to risk it." I say and he chuckles. "You so dramatic Ma Zungu." I roll my eyes. "I'll give you a proper reason to roll those eyes back."

I'll give you a...Not it dawning on me now what he means by that statement. "Sies Zamokuhle." I say and he laughs. "Oh please as if you've never done the deed." he says. "Never." "Ngiyakukholwa Ma Zungu." We laugh. (I believe you Ma Zungu.) "Lets go eat then. Your stomach might end up killing me." "I'm glad you hearing it so you won't say I'm overdramatic." He chuckles.

We walk out and take off our skates and wear our shoes. It feels good wearing my sneakers again. I appreciate these more than skates. I think I will come again because I had a great time besides being nervous the entire time. We take the skates back to the front and leave. He holds my hand and we walk to his car.

I check the time on my phone and it's 21:45. I've never been out this late ever. At least I'm not alone and I'm with him so I feel slightly safe that should we come across danger he will be able to defend me, that's if he can fight. He opens the door for me and i thank him. I'm honestly loving this passenger princess treatment I'm receiving here.