06.) Set me free.

Siphiwokuhle's POV

The office phone rings and i answer it.

"Siphiwokuhle speaking." I greet. "Siphiwokuhle I need you to get me the details for Dimpho Matladi. I need to inform his family about the incident at work." says Ms. Xaba. "How bad is it?" "Its bad but it could have been worse. "Okay I'll look for it and send the information via whatsapp."

"Thanks." "No problem. Is there anything else you need?" I ask. "Just let me know if this reaches the media so I can start preparing whatever I need to prepare to address this issue." "I'll let you know. Don't strain yourself." She chuckles. "I'll try not too." I smile. "Let me send the details then." "Cool bye." "Bye." I drop the phone and sigh.

I stand up and walk to her office. I open the door and get inside and walk to the shelf cabinet. I open it and start looking for a Dimpho Matladi. "L,M. Finally found you Dimpho." I whisper and i take out his file and close the drawer. I open his file and skim through the details and i forward it to her.

I put the file back in the drawer and walk back to my office. I continue with my work until knock off time. As I'm packing my bags she walks in and plops herself on the couch. "How hectic is it?" I ask. "Its bad but he will survive. Let's be grateful that he has medical aid so he will go to a private and get the best medical attention unlike if he went to Far East he would have died in the waiting room." she answers.

"That's good but we should pray for his well-being." I say. "Mmm we did pray." she says. "So how long will the site be closed for?" "We will be closed for about a week or so. We need the inspectors to inspect and make sure there was no foul play and so forth." "Is it going to cause a setback?" "Yeah. We were already halfway through the project."

"Eish just when things were going so well and you have this setback." I say. "What can we do. There is no ways a project will run smoothly without facing issues." she says. "That's true. Let me leave you then. Some of us still have to be parents." She chuckles. "Uhambe kahle." (Travel safely.) "Ngiyabonga. Usale kahle and don't worry every thing will be fine." (Thank you. Stay safe.)

She let's out a small smile and i take my bags and leave. I walk to the elevator and click on it to open. It opens and i walk in and the doors close. I get to the bottom floor and the doors open and i head out. I walk to my car and of course the one and annoying Mbuso has to be following me like a fly. Which language should I speak so he can understand that I don't want him?

"Mbuso I need to fetch my son so I don't have time for your nonsense." I say. "Siphiwokuhle ngicela amanombolo wakho." he says and i sigh. (can I have your numbers.) "I can't give you my numbers Mbuso. I don't want you how many times must I repeat the same thing." I'm honestly tired of him.

"Ngiyakucela sphalaphala." he says and i sigh. (Please beautiful.) You know what in order for me to deal with him once and for all I need to give him my sister's numbers and i know she will put him in his place because she knows how much I dislike him. I could give him my baby daddy's numbers so he can sort him out but I don't want to complicate things.