09.) Be bold.

Siphiwokuhle's POV

I can't believe that I'm seeing him again. He looks good with his sweater and sweatpants. I know it's a basic look but he is wearing it well and the way it hugs his body...I think you are losing your footing Ms Zungu...I agree let me get back on track. I clear my throat and order our food and a 2L Sprite. We pay for the food and go sit in the car.

This place was recommended to me by Khana. She said they have the best kotas here and i hope it's true otherwise she will pay me back for spending my money for nothing. "Who was that guy you were having a starring contest with?" asks Samkelo. "Starring contest?" I ask. "Ma don't act slow you know exactly what I'm talking about."

"It doesn't matter don't worry about him." I say. "Are you sure?" he asks. "Okay if I said worry about him what would you do?" "I don't know I can tell malume Thuthuko to watch out for him." I roll my eyes and chuckle. "Don't worry about him. It's none of your business and you don't have to tell your uncle anything." "Mmm. I'm really famished."

"Don't be dramatic the food will be ready soon." I say. "You not cooking when you get back home?" he asks. "No I'm too tired. Uzodla isinkwa namaqanda mowulamba futhi." (You will eat bread and eggs if you get hungry again.) "Thanks for this lunch date." "You welcome. It's been a while since I've spoiled you and this week has been busy for me."

"At work?" he asks. "Yeah its quite busy there." I answer. "You making mula?" We chuckle. "No we trying to recover from the accident that happened at the site and now that we are recovering from it its quite busy." "What accident?" "Someone got shocked by electricity." "Is that person okay?" "Yeah his making a recovery in hospital." "Sites are dangerous moes."

"They are if you aren't careful." I say. "So," "So what?" He chuckles. "I got invited to a party." he answers. "Which party is this now?" "A birthday party mama." "For who?" "One of my friends." "Why isn't that friend's mother communicating with me." "He just invited me and asked for your numbers so the mother can text you."

"Which friend is this?" I ask. "You remember Nyaniso?" he asks. "Yeah I think I do." "We were friends back in primary and he left the school grade 3. He came back this year and we in the same class. We kind of rekindled our friendship and yeah he invited me." "Lets wait for his mother to call." He nods.

"Let me go check on our food." he says and i nod. He gets out of the car and goes to check on the food. I see him and the boy walk past my car, I'm sure it is his son because they look exactly the same. When he sees me he waves goodbye and i do the same. I let out a little smile and shake my head. Why is a mere wave affecting me this way? Now I got to see his looks and he looks handsome jealous down.

I thought I've seen handsome men but he takes the cup even with some of my celebrity crushes. Samkelo opens the door and he gets in with our food and cold drink. At least it's ready because I am really hungry. I take my share of food and open the brown bag. The slice looks really good and the bread is toasted. It's very rare to find places where they toast the bread.

I take it out of the bag and analyse it. "This looks flipping good. Maybe I won't regret spending R80 on slices." I say and he chuckles. "It does hey let's eat." I take a bite into it and wow this is nice. I think I'm going to start coming here once a month when I want to feed my kota craving. "Mama this is so good." "I know right. Money well spent." He high fives me and we chuckle.