20.) New reality.

Siphiwokuhle's POV

"Senzo said he will pay the damages month end so I have to go back home." I say as I wipe the last dish and put it back in the cupboard. "He is only paying now." asks Zamo. "Yeah I don't know why he never paid sooner but now when I think about it this is the perfect time to do so because he said he won't leave again."

"His gotten over his little crush on you?" he asks and i chuckle. "Crush is a bit extreme don't you think." I say and he rolls his eyes. "You were the one that said he saw you guys getting back together one day hence he was acting crazy." "Fair point but no need for you to phrase it like that." "How must I phrase it then?"

You can tell from his tone that he is irritated. "Are you jealous?" I ask and he rolls his eyes. Him rolling his eyes was a confirmation for me that he is. "Don't be jealous even if he has a crush on me I will never go back kukhona wena." (when there is you.) "I'm not worried about you running back to him I'm more annoyed at the fact that he can't get over you." I laugh.

"I'm sure he is over me now." I say. "If you say so but if I see him acting funny then I won't play nice." he says. "Noted but don't worry nothing will happen. My sister and best friend are also keeping an eye on him." He nods. He wipes the sink and we walk to the living room.

He sits down and places me on his lap. "I'm glad I let you do the cooking cause your food tastes ten times better than mine." I say and he chuckles. "And I can't believe I thought you would help me." he says and we chuckle. "I wasn't in the mood to cook so I had to be slick about it." "You so naughty." I giggle.

"What movie do you want to watch?" he asks. "Can we watch a thriller." I answer. "You like thriller?" I roll my eyes. "Yes I do. Did you think I would say a romcom or whatever?" "Yes." "No I have a thing for thriller movies too. I only watch romcoms when I'm on my period." "At least I won't have to deal with you covering your eyes and screams."

We chuckle. "No I like thriller and i also like horror too but there has to be a bit of joking here and there." I say. "I get you. Let's search for a movie that's playing now." He takes the remote and starts scrolling through the channel until we settle for a movie on Universal studios. "You don't want the fleece?" "Please." He readjusts me properly and takes the fleece and covers my legs.

"Thank you." "You welcome." I kiss his cheek and he chuckles. "I prefer a kiss on my lips than cheek." We chuckle. "Work with what you got." He grabs my chin and pulls me in for a kiss. "Now that I can work with." "Such a charmer boy I'm sure you broke girls hearts at school." "I'm a good man I don't do such."

I roll my eyes. "As if I should believe that lie." I say and he chuckles. "You should because it's the honest truth." he says and i roll my eyes. "You rolling your eyes too much and it's not even for the right reasons." I choke on my own spit and he pats my back until I calm down. It's getting hot in here.  "Uright?" (Are you okay?)

I can see him smirking and i nod. He wants to play dirty it's fine so will I. We shall see who has the last say. "I'm fine I choked on my own spit." I answer. "Ukhulumele ngaphakthi that's why." he says. (You talking from the inside that's why.) "I'll get you Zamokuhle." He chuckles. "I would like to see you try Ma Zungu but I'm wishing you luck." "Mxm." He laughs.

"I think I want to sleep." I say. "Don't be angry sthandwa sami." (my love.) I fold my arms and turn to face the TV. He wraps his arms around my waist and plants a kiss on my neck. "Ngiyaxolisa Ma Zungu." I fight the urge to smile. (I'm sorry.) I'm glad he can't see me clearly. "Whatever." He plants another kiss. "Kodwa Ma Zungu ngiyazama ukuxolisa la kuwe." (But Ma Zungu I'm trying to apologize to you.)