12.) Mind your own business.

Zamokuhle's POV
A/N: I'm sorry for the delay I've just been busy and my wattpad only works in the mornings, I don't know why though. I'll give you guys three chapters to thank you for your patience. I'll publish the other two chapters later on or tomorrow morning.

I can't wipe the smile off my face right now. I can't believe we have met again and i officially have her number. From the day i met her I knew I had to make her mine. I wasn't going to sit around and play friends when I know I want her. I place the phone on the night stand and sigh. I'm so happy right now. Words can't describe how I feel.

I wonder what I should plan for our date. I don't want to take her out to a restuarant or a picnic. I want us to have fun on this first date and then on the second date maybe we can do picnics or a restuarant. I think we can go out and play games and try out new activities such as skating.

My phone rings and i check the caller ID and it's my son and i answer it.

"Hi baba." he greets and i smile. "Hi mfana wami. Unjani?" I ask. (my boy. How are you?) "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila. How was your day?" (I'm good too.) "It was okay. Mom spoiled me and my friends today. We went out on a lunch date kind of vibe." "How was that lunch date kind of vibe?" He chuckles.

"It was nice. It was good meeting up with my old friends." he says. "What did you guys do besides eating?" I ask. "We bought some stuff afterwards courtesy of mama." "I'm glad you enjoyed your day." "How was your day baba?" "It was okay. I just went grocery shopping and brought stuff for the house." "Nothing else happened besides that." "No and even if it did I wouldn't tell you." He laughs.

"The pain I'm feeling right now because of your words." he says and we chuckle. I can imagine him placing his hand over his chest feigning a hurt expression. That's how dramatic he is vele. "Sorry not sorry." I say. "When did you become such a mean dad?" "Don't try and make me look like a bad person." We chuckle.

We talk for another two hours before he ends up dropping the phone because he wants to sleep. One thing about me and Zipho is that we will talk for hours on the phone without running out of topics. He is the best thing to happen to me and I'm glad I have in my life. Even though the timing was wrong but I will never change it because I have found a best friend in him now.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
I pour the water in the drain and rinse the bucket and hang the mop. I just finished cleaning the house and i could do with a nice, relaxing bath to detangle the knots in my body. I wait for five minutes before I enter the house and close the door and lock the burglar gate and door.

I walk to the bathroom and pour water in the tub. I add bubble bath and mix the water with cold water to make the temperature lukewarm. I take off my clothes and get inside the tub and sigh when the water makes contact with my skin. I take the gloves and scrub my body thoroughly. After bathing i rinse my body and sit for a couple of minutes before I get out.