1

"《Pulse》"

|| when i saw YOU, my heart went racing ||

°♡•.                                                                     .•♡°

      AS the droplets of the gentle rain came to an end; cuz the rainy clouds decided to say goodbye and give the sun its time to greet the earth, you were bussy taking ahots at the beautiful flower.

Your camera lens was focusing on the majestic view infront it, how the winey red petals carying the tiny after rain droplets.

Taking the shut, you put a satisfied smile on your features while inspecting the pretty moment you captured within the camera.

"Perfect" you mumbled to your self before wearing the camera straps and leaving the device dangling from your neck.

Moving gently and stands up, you heard your empty noises from your angry stomach, grumbling for food cuz you skipped breakfast.

Your eyes moved to look at the end of the empty street, spotting the old cafe building that serves the most delicate coffee and bakes you ever taste in this city.

Tapping your heels on the grey old pavement to fully turn and starting to head to the sweet cafe with fresh bakes.

The jingles of the bell erupt in the almost empty cafe, indicating a new costumer; which is you.

Their usual favorite young costumer.

"Ah, y/n! It's been almost a week we didn't see your beautiful face" an older man with gentle grey hair mixed with darker streaks

His soft smile was decorated beautifully with some gentle wrinkles that gave him the sweet-grandpa look.

Your cheeks were sprayed by a little red hues, and you put a shy goofy smile at his sweet words, "Tehe~ good to see tou again sato san"

You moved closer to the counter and ordered your same as ever order, simple cup of red tea and a delicious croissant that filled with sweet chocolate.

It was a simple order, but you loved having it in the early morning, even if the tea with the chocolate croissant aren't the perfect match.

You just was having a good couple of sweet minutes talking with sato from behind the counter, just about that and this.

Uou were so lost in the tiny conversation that you didn't felt nor noticed the figure that was looming behind you.

But just as you saw sato apple green eyes shifts upwards, ro something behind you, more likely someone behind you.

And you realized you probably were holding the line -which no one except a one person was lining-  so you swiftly and quickly moved your head behind you, meeting a clothed chest.

Raising your chin up, you were met with a pair of sharp yet gentle pair of different colord pubils.

A dark wine red as the flower petals you took shot of and another soft grey one, like the gentle light grey clouds outside.

You were fascinated by their beauty, decorated with the unique long scar on the left side of his face, from up his forehead reaching down to his cheeks fading there.