5

"《Amity》"

|| The moment we talked, i felt connection ||

°♡•.                                                                     .•♡°

       THE cold air of the mall was tingling your finger tips, making you wonder if the one who is responsible about the AC temperature aiming to see a human ice cube.

Today was a day off, and you intended to buy some clothes and maybe camera holder and supplies.

Your baby needs attention hehe.

Tipping on the floor you wondered aimlessly first, just seeing things picked your interest such as bags, necklace and plushies.

Normal stuff will be licked by girls.

Of course you brought your little shiny baby with you, the camera is part of you now, like a necessary cloth you wear.

No one knows when a perfect view happens, it could be any random time, just like right now.

Looking inside the fancy clothes shop that standing out noticed by every passerby, with it's over-needed lights; making it like the wall was made out of pure jewellery that reflects the light.

And blind you once you walk in...

Inside it, was an angel standing, with his white long hair complementing his structured face and pure black eyes with a neat red eyeliner hugging his side of his sharp eyes.

You were cought in the moment admiring him with sparkling eyes, his tall slim body, with good taste of clothes, if anyone told you he's a model or an idol you wouldn't have a second thought.

You only snapped out of your state when you felt his eyes moving to meet yours.

Black snakey ones on your pretty e/c pupils.

Fastly shifting your gaze anywhere else to avoid his burning stares, you found yourself admiring a trash bin in some corner being lonely and empty.

The clacking sound of some kind of shoe is getting nearer and louder, your heart doing flips going crazy, you know it, he is walking to you; you can see the red clothes of his, whom nearing you by the side of your eye.

Your brain telling you to move away and pretend being a fool not seeing him, but your legs just have another opinion, as it's not moving an inch.

The sound of his steps comes to an end when his form reached a fair distance to you, who was still admiring the empty trash...

'FUCK! what the fuck do he want!?'

Taking a brave glance to him, seeing how he is eyeing you, litterly scaning your form with no shame at all.

His pure black eyes burning wholes in you, and the unsatisfying feelings started to crawl up in you.

The cold air went freezing yet his stare made your forehead get sweaty.

Ticklish feelings on the tips of your fingers telling you you should disappear, leave or run away from the pretty guy who started giving you unpleasant butterflies sensation.

"Uhm?" You shifted a little, seeing how his eyes looked at yours finally.

The white-ette snaped out of his daydream and coughed in his fist to get rid of his unknown thoughts unless himself.