13

"《Ache》"

|| ouch... ||

°♡•. .•♡°

The days rolled out fast bringing the last day of the week.

Ans as you agreed, you were going to meet your friends from work, dressing up in a comfortable clothes so your brain stop screaming at you.

Your pastel green hody complementing you and matching perfectly with your sneakers, green was amd still one of your favorite colors since childhood, because it is the same color as Kermit and frogs.

A vivid memory repeated in your mind, remembering how your parents decorated your room with a fogy theme, and how you were excited about it.

Yes, obsession...

I still have Kermit doll somewhere here.

Your hands roamed up the wardrobe as your toes focused on tipping on the chair.

Yes!!

You pulled the green stuffed doll out from behind a pile of things you'll never use but still keeping them, in your moment of happiness you wobbled recklessly making the chair thown back.

But you were luky enough for your natural body react, clinging your hands on the wardrobe roof with your feet dangling.

Your poor heart was attacked by a mini heart-attack.

Curiosity killed the cat yes, but at times you were lucky to not die like a normal curious cat walking to their doom.

Leaving the top of the wardrobe you let your feet feel the ground, but quickly topled down whining while holding your foot with pain.

Poor foot falled hard on a lego Batman, must be the things you threw down while searching for your green old friend.

A single tear escaped one of your pretty e/c eyes, you glared at the now dangling Kermit above you, "it's your fault ker-!

Before you could even finish, the doll fell and slapped on your face straight, as if saying to shut up.

▪▪▪

"I feel like I need a break" Kakuchou voiced through a tired sigh, catching the attention of a mullet hair man.

The purplish blue eyes stared lazily down at the laptop infront of his hand, closing the device he stretches his arms, "agree, I feel like I was seating forever"

Looking around, he was met with an empty chairs, "lucky they're out doing a not boring job out there..." he mumbled, sitting wasn't his thing, maybe his brother but not him, and since he do better at dealing with the paperwork, he was assigned instead of Ran to do them.

"Hey what about having a little br-..." he stopped mid talk whe his eyes moved to the no.2 direction. Whom was smiling at his phone while typing.

He was suspiciously doing this lately, of course the others noticed, and they already made their bets.

Said man was texted you to say hi, and you replied with a cursed photo of a dusted Kermit doll and background of your floor floaded with lego and other toys.