17

"《Rustles》"

||  All those feelings won't quiet down ||

°♡•.                                                                       .•♡°

            The white cotton gauze was being gently rolled around your injured palm as  you sat on the clean withe bed, alcohol waft traveling all around the room, also the whole building.

"Y/n?" Smoothly and tenderly your name rolled out the nurse mouth, making your stare shift to a roundy eyes behind a square glasses, "you know, if you got into some problems you can tell me.." her green pupils turning towards the door. "I'll do my best for you always!"

Your brows furrowed in confusion, why did she assumed you were in a problem? A bloody hand wasn't the worst she had seen.

But when the door clicked open revealing Kakuchou from behind and Nene flinched you understood her concerns, giving a reassuring grin you pat her head "I'm totally fine!"

You inched to her and whispered "Also He's not a bad guy"

Her cheeks burned red, and to cover it up she fisted her fingers infront of her mouth and faked a cough, "I know- it's just... you're the unlucky magnet"

She chuckled adjusting her glasses in place before it slip away, "everyone agreed naming you this"

"Hehe, I never agreed on this". You stood when she finished aiding you, "thanks"

Nene sent you a worried look but didn't say anything, she just flashed you her heartwarming smile, "see you later?"

Giving the girl a thump up you agreed before taking your leave with Kakuchou.

Walking again into the cold night street made you shudder lightly, Kakuchou smoothly slides his coat off of his shoulders to cover yours.

Your face moved up to look at his little cute smile, how can someone put on an innocent smile like his?

"Last time you gave me your jacket" he spoke with a low voice, whispers like a fairy melodies, so nice to hear his whispery tone.

Your lips curled upwards and your eyelashes flattered, his little warm act giving your heart a sugary drink to be gilled with.

Laughing lightly, you studied his features and spoke, "thanks Kakuchou, I'm glad I get  the chance to know you!. The mans' chest warmed.

He ushered you to his car, and being the gentleman by handling the door for you, even if your hands were okay, he'll be happy doing it.

The muffled rhythm of the car moving sound lulling you to sleep and making your eyelashes moving closer down every single minute.

Soon, after the crazy night your colleagues caused and the late hours, you closed your eyes and shut down your conscious, letting your breath steady and light.

Kakuchou voice was quite when he asked your address, but the silence was the answer he got.

Glancing at the seat besides him, the man found a tired you, enjoying the few hours before the morning by sleeping.

Not wanting to pull you out of your dreams land and bother you, he changed the road he's on, to hit a very knowing one.

Half an hour or so, he arrived at his penthouse and pulled the car in the garage.

Gently and quiet as possible he moved you out of the car and into the house, his legs carried him to a spare room he have and placed you on the grey bed.

His left hand moved to take off the black glove of his right hand, the moment the thick fabric left, a cold air danced between his damaged fingers.

Soft and slowly, his fingers sliding in a gentle rhythm on your soft cheeks.

The cannot but finds himself admire your features every time and at every chance he gets.

Your personality was positive and radiant, like warm rays of sunshine he wants to be showered with until his last breath.

After all those years of dealing with dark work and living in the middle of it was suffocating and unbearable sometimes.

And you came like a fresh air into his life, a small flame with strong warmness and light ro share with him, it is addicting.

If he was the shadow of darkness yhen you're the light of the sun, like tow opposite polar, he needs to stick with you .

He just hopes this time.

The life won't take another dear person from him, snatching the small flicker of light he's embracing tightly from his grasp brothly like every time.

Making him almost believe that he's a child of darkness.

But this time, he knows how to give his own life before the life takes the one he precious.

He will make sure it'll be this way...

_________________A/N!!

Ah.. sorry again! I took my time writing, I mean, soon I'll officially will say goodbye to the schools forever!

I'm just dealing with the heavy times to make everything goes smoothly until my last days!!

And this chap is kinda filler? :)

K, bye lovelies!!