16

"《 sting 》"

|| It feels like a bunch of bees attacking ||

°♡•.                                                                            .•♡°

       "Ah!"

"Sorry..."

"Such a whine"

After leaving the great fight behind, Kakuchou walked you to a near convenience store to treat your wound, and the man question why Rindou tagged along?

The cold night waft making you shudder under the thin cotton hoody, dry tiny stains of crimson color painting your pale blue leggings, they fell from your palm when you uncleanched your stinging hands.

A sigh left your lungs, and the hot air leaving turns to a white cloud as you spoke "It's not your fault stop apologizing"

Kakuchou didn't reply, he just decided to  continue his treatment. It's true he shouldn't feel guilty nor bad, he wasn't the responsible for this, yet he feel like it.

If he didn't lose your tracks he could've be around to not letting you get hurt like this, now how will you cook? Use a pen? Hold things? Use your camera without struggling? What if--!

he sigh shaking his head slightly, he was overthinking, you'll be just fine.

After poking out the last shred of the bloody glass he was reaching for the sanitizer but it was snatched by Rindou, "let me do the rest" something about his smile was devilishly attractive, and how you missed your little camera.

It was almost a week, still not fixed yet. Next time you won't take it with you under the rain, even if it was light droplets.

Your eyes looked up at the dim light of the small countable stars, what a shame that the city lights stole the nature glory.

Maybe one day you should go on a trip to Fuji mountain to see the stars.

Your mind drifted away from noticing how the purplish blue eyes male poped the sanitizer lid and squeezed the whole gel out on your wounded palm. Kakuchou tried to stop the oblivious man but it was too late.

A burning sensation made you jump from your seat, "WHAT THE FU--mMMM!!!" your teeth bit on your clothed arm, in desperation of distracting your mind from the intolerable pain.

"Rindou?!?" Kakuchou glared at the said man, earning a 'what?' In return, "wait a sec y/n" his legs carried him once more inside the convenience store.

Glaring eyes diverted towards the amused man with the nearly emptied sanitizer, "what the fuck is wrong with you?!"

No filters needed, you are angry and frustrated, also he seems annoying person. Scratch that, he is an asshole.

"What?" He asked raising a brow "I was trying to help"

You scoffed, anyone with brain would knew he was lying, and his tugged up lips confirms it. "Don't try! No one--!" Your fingers balled together to let your pointer pointing at him, but immediately regretted afterwards.

"Ugh! You're a no help!" Huffing through your nose, you continued as you circled in your spot, "emptying the whole gel? What a smart thing to do!"

Great, now you have to go to the hospital, it only has to be a small amount sanitizer to clean the wound! But this much?! WOW!

"Stop complaining" and noe he dare to role his eyes "It's not gonna kill you..", the man can sense he did something wrong, yet his brain couldn't function what.

You stopped and locked eyes with him, an urge washed over you telling you to choke him right here and now. Honestly you would if your hands were fine.

"Idiot" you muttered loud enough for him to hear, and glared back gladly.

Maybe you were overreacting, its not worth all this anger, the night wasn't that bad. Your friends  or colleagues scattered and left you all alone.

Kim lied about your friends coming.

And instead, Himeko and Hiya came.

Jellyfish man rudely touched you. And was making you uncomfortable!

Bastian started a fight cuz he was drunk.

And your hands...

Oh, it was because you saw Himeko face, fair enough, but you blame Rindou too.

Kakuchou emerged from the store with a bottle of water in hand, "come here y/n", with his soft call, you unconsciously calmed down and walked toward him.

He removed the bottle led, beckoning you to spread your palm infront, "that's may sting a little" his hand tilts the bottle, letting the cold water washing away the sanitizer and ease your throbbing palm.

"That should work...", you hummed, nodding and flashing him a smile, "thanks, at least you're not acting dumb like some people"

"What?". Rindou's question was ignored.

"Let's go, I'll drive you to the hospital" the gentle touch of Kakuchou's hand on your back didn't fail making you smile and lighten up your mood, he was soo caring about you, you find it cute.

Clearly welcoming his reck towards you.

He ushered you intothe passenger seat and quickly moved to the driver seat turning on the engine and driving down the road.

Completely forgetting the mullet lavander friend behind standing on the cold pavement...

"... I.."

Guess it's only the reverse of his action earlier, fate punishment or something else named karma.

____________________A/N!!!

Heeyyyy~

So i saw what wakui did, and bruh...

He really put some chara together in a blender to create a new ones!! Gdhhfgjn XD

I'm waiting for a baji mix tho! So i can simp again, and better he won't be diying quickly 💀 ...

Oops! Talked too much abt the new manga.

Anyway! Rindou is being a sadistic from the beginning i see |:0

Bye lovelies!!♡