2

"《Scent》"

|| the smell almost fading, but I'll know it ||

°♡•.                                                                     .•♡°

      FINALLY both of you decided to take a seat at one of the tables near the giant window viewing the outside streat.

"So you're modeling for anyone? Like you don't have a contract with any companies?" The young woman asked while sipping tea.

Kakuchou nodded simply, "I don't feel comfortable with contract even if for a year" man was good at lying

You hummed and smiled "you should try! It would make you famous in no time!"

"It's not that bad nor scary!! You'll have your rights written on the contract snd they'll hand you a copy! You're just wasting your life chance! With that face..." You added

He smiled feeling fuzzy-hearted at her cute friendly coment, was she supprting him? Encouraginghim and give him reassurance?

It's good having someone to be with you, he liked it, like the way you're trying to give him some pep-talk.

It is amusing, he just met you, you just met him, then why all this talk?

Is it normal to say those? Or was he too occupied in the dark life he forgot what's normal and what's not?

As for you, you just don't like when a golden chances were thrown away, either out of fear or hesitation.

You do want to see the potential in every one who have some brighter future.

Like you, well, kinda like you

You wanted to show the world your masterpieces of an art, the art of picturing majestic things.

Yet your time to shine didn't finds it's way to you yet, but you'll keep your hopes high untill you reached your goal.

Showing the world your masterpieces.

This is why you applied for to be a news photographer , more specifically, a photojournalist.

Your camera was your second world you liked to live in it, it majes you happy and free.

Holding the camera to your eye level, you pretended taking picture of him with a soft smile, your camera lens reflecting Kakuchou in it.

"You do have the perfect model face"

His heart skipped a beat and his breath hitched at the way the sun light mad you look angelic in his eyes.

The time seemed to be frozen for hours, he only could focuse on you features, hands that holding the camera, the soft warm smile you put.

Uh oh, maybe he's catching up feelings.

The gloved hand of his traveled to cover the low part of his face, and his eyes moved away in nervous way.

'You good, you just happy by her words Kakuchou  nothing else'

He kept repeating that to himself, just to fool him and his feelings.

But nevertheless he can't denie it forever.

Another click sound

He looked up slowly in question, seenig you looking at a new token pic with your camera, your smile widened.

Flipping the camera to him, the LCD screen showing a very well shut of himself.

You giggled pointing at the screen that holding his pic in it, "I bet if i put it on the most lame ad ever the people will start buying it"