15

"《Uneasiness》"

|| I never liked it from the start... ||

°♡•.                                                                           .•♡°

              You held the bottle of drink in your hands, carefully making your way between the many swaying people and not dropping the glass bottle.

You decided to bring a whole bottle of drink instead of small glasses, because you didn't felt like holding three glasses and passing the sea of dancers.

You had to pay extra; bribing the bartender to sell you this, looks like it is one of the roles not selling whole bottle.

And yes, you're very sure that wasn't Ron, just a random guy similar to him.

Thinking about the look he gave you earlier made your skin hair stand up, like he was peeling your soul with his eyes, so unpleasant feelings washed you.

And your mind flashed a familiar faces of Ron and the Barbie man with him.

What's wrong with men you would meet lately?

Returning back safely and unscathed, you smiled at the midnight hair Kakuchou.

Sitting on his right side of the couch away from the friend of him -who is sitting on the left- your hand placed the heavy bottle on the table, "I brought this? I don't know what it is tho"

The man chuckled lightly and his smile can be translated in every letters of love, yes, he tried distancing himself from her, but it's like a hard magnetic field he's trying to escape.

He was the butterfly who got curious about the spider strings and now can't fly away cuz it's legs are stucked.

While his unique mismatched pupils were focused on you, he was so oblivious to the confused stare from a lavender haired guy.

What was wrong with his colleagues lately? His brother? Hell even his boss!!

They look ... lightheaded these few weeks.

Mostly that creepy Barbie man, giggling out of the blue and creeping everyone.

Takeomi and Kanji are the ones who still normall.

Re-looking at his companion, he can recognize the look he's giving you, the ' Ifell in love!' gaze.

Yes, he saw it all in the many many girlfriends of his older sibling, who he eventually abandoned for a new chick.

Rindou's hand grabbed the untouched bottle, and allowed himself to take a chug.

"Since when did you both met?" He asked, just innocent question.

Kakuchou looked at him confused, he thought the jellyfish would fly around for fun or join the dance floor as normal.

"It's almost a month i guess..."

"Mhmm" he leaned on the table shifting his eyes toward yours who got startled and looked at the still very interesting trash in the corner.

"Tell me, y/n?, right?" Your eyes merely looked back at him before your head move to nod, the younger Haitani quite enjoying your discomfort.

His lips smirking a little as he carried on and spoke "I'm a little curious how did you managed stealing my friend time away from us"

Suddenly tow pairs of eyes shifted to him, his smile stretching more, he'll get to play a little and make his younger colleague feel embarrassment.