11

"《 Vulnerable 》"

|| would you let me take care of you? ||

°♡•. .•♡°

Like the heaviness of a big boulder resting on your body, you felt. stopping any coming movements even if it just inches.

Honestly you don't know what to do, sure you had many sick days, but this was new, it's seems like all kind of sickness you experienced had come now together at once.

Leaving you like a helpless doll...

You, for the first time ever, wanted breakfast, a real breakfast, and wished you could move to try making one.

"Arghh...."

A soft rattle was heard outside your room, and you guessed it's Glenn came to the rescue, aiding and taking care of you after you told him and his grandfather sato about your condition.

It was a normal thing at this rate, whenever you got sick, then it was either Glenn or Sato, taking care of you, as it's a normal thing when you get sick then they check you.

Your sickness is something you can't handle alone, because of your poor health and body you can't stand the sick-days.

When both latter's knew about what happens to you, they made it a habit taking care of you and making sure you eat properly, it is nice having people you can call them family.

This is why they have a copy key of your house, they gave you theirs too, so you can visit whenever you want, like a second home.

A loud thud erupted after your door swang open fast, making you grimace, "Y/N!! You didn't die yet yes??!?!" Glenn rushed to you and sigh in relief after seeing your angry face and glaring passionately at him.

"Let me.." he extended his hand to touch your forehead, "jeez, you-!... what?" The young male blinked so many times at this one second and looked at you weirdly.

First he touched your fingers, then your neck and lastly your foot, "girl what's wrong with your body temperature?!"

"Leave me alone..." you grumbled, trying to toss the pillow at him but you had zero energy to lift it. "Just give me the medicine"

"Oh?" He laughed sheepishly before scratching his cheek, "about that.."

When you squinted your eyes he deflated and fiddled with his fingers, "I invited a guest? Eh? You know him anyway"

A deep sigh left your lungs, if you weren't sick, rhen you are 100 percent will scold him and pinch him to death, but you decided to just glare "who is it?"

"That guy you started hanging out with"

"You're not helping!" You snapped and regret it, your headache worsen.

Glenn chuckled and started pulling the ends of his eyes up, and letting them stretch to seem sharp looking, "the one with this eyes, lizard guy!"

"The what??!" And who's that lizard guy??

He throw his hands up with a scowl, "come on!!" Now he started making weird gestures around his head "the one with long white hair like oldies, and have bald spots!"

"Oldies?" A new voice made both of you flinch, and Glenn having a mini heart attack at the guy suddenly appears behind him.

"God! Don't sneak like this!!" Glenn said clenching his clothed-chest, "i nearly died."