18

"《Deceitful》"

|| Some secrets just had to be secrets... ||

°♡•.                                                                         .•♡°

             Sounds of the mattress rustling underneath your smooth s/c skin was making the comfortable feeling even worse, as you now felt glued to the soft bed like clouds.

Not even the idea of peeling yourself off of the bed crossed your mind, nor the thought of your job and your time running late.

Whole body and bones felt like jelly, soo comfortable, soo soft and oh it's cold but warm at the same time.

It was a battle to wake up and do your life at this rate.

Slowly flattering your lashes apart, your eyes were focused at the creamy ceiling with a little white and goldeen chandelier.

A sudden realization cross your mind and plunged itself in the center of your thoughts.

This isn't my room...

Your limbs moved lazily to adjust your upper half into a sitting position, allowing your eyes to look and admire the very unfamiliar surroundings.

When you dropped your feet off the bed, your finger tips made contact with a soft fur things, and it was a grey slippers.

You blinked twice before wearing them and making your self stand, you had to circle the bed to reach to the door.

Before you cross the bed, your eyes catched the puddle of clothes at the end of the bed, a paper on top of it.

You blinked thrice, taking the paper, it had a simple message, take a shiwer, it's says.

Out of reflex you sniffed yourself, were you stink? Is the alcoholic smell stucked to you? Were you just stinking but you don't smell it?

Nonetheless you snatched the clothes without checking it out and your legs lead you to the bathroom swiftly.

Entering the bath room, your eyes were blessed with how neat and clean everything looked, making your own apartment looks like a dump compared only to this bathroom.

Your clothes slide down to yor feet with a light thud, your frame walked to the shower and your fingers graze the button of the tap, lightly pushing it and the water startes running down.

Washing away your sleepiness and the sour muscles you start acknowledging.

Few minutes or so, you were drying your wet hair, now looking at the pile of clothes, they were three pairs of everything, different sizes of a girl clothing.

Your heart flattering at this, did he went to buy clothes for you? Also the fact he brought them in three different sizes because he didn't know what would fit you.

Such an Angel like him shouldn't be in such a place called earth.

You took your time going down the stairs, aroma of fresh goodies welcoming your nose.

"Kakuchou?" Your audible voice filled the living room area which is connected with an open kitchen too.

The man wasn't were you assumed he would, the food started burning and your figure neared the stove so your fingers could turn the fire off, before the egg-toast can officially burn.